Sick.

mcf86

A West ham 'fan**' verbally abused WBA's Jake Livermore over the death of his (Livermore) son at the London Stadium on Tuesday. There's sick, and then there's this new level of sick, and it brings shame on WHU and their fans.
I hope the perpetrator is identified and banned from football, for life. Nasty s**t for brains scum.

I’m surprised a few fans around the person didn’t wade in as well. Surely human instincts should kick in at some point and stick up for Livermore in that situation.

You also had fans at the Falkirk game the other night throw plastic eyeballs at a player who only has 1 eye.

And people wonder why football fans have a bad reputation!

A West ham 'fan**' verbally abused WBA's Jake Livermore over the death of his (Livermore) son at the London Stadium on Tuesday. There's sick, and then there's this new level of sick, and it brings shame on WHU and their fans.
I hope the perpetrator is identified and banned from football, for life. Nasty s**t for brains scum.
No wonder he went for him, totally understandable.

I hope the FA do not punish the player though.

I really do hope the people around this 'fan' called this scumbag out in his comments.

Sadly I think it's more likely it'll be considered 'banter' by some. It's not banter. It's moronic.

Innocent until proven guilty. Have a hammer as a mate who was close by to the incident and he says and you can see other people laughing as the comment was made that the lad said along the lines of him doing coke and something about being a yid. Livermore misheard and presumed he said kid.

Either way Livermore has to be punished and the fan shouldn't face a trial by media until all the facts are clear and out in the open.

I’m sorry but why should Livermore be punished before we know all the facts but we should wait for the same facts until we judge the fan?

If it was about his child then I’d hope the FA would show common sense and not punish Livermore at all.

Innocent until proven guilty. Have a hammer as a mate who was close by to the incident and he says and you can see other people laughing as the comment was made that the lad said along the lines of him doing coke and something about being a yid. Livermore misheard and presumed he said kid.

Either way Livermore has to be punished and the fan shouldn't face a trial by media until all the facts are clear and out in the open.

That's absolutely fine then. Send Livermore to prison and give the fan a seat in the directors box

Irrespective of the reasons. A fan can't jump into the crowd and take matters into his own hands. Just like a fan can't junk the barrier and attack a player if the situation arose.

Since we're discussing such behaviour, there's also the case of the Falkirk fans throwing plastic eyeballs at Dean Sheils.

So, either the fan taunted Livermore about the death of his son, or he taunted him about doing coke after his son died, and then called him a yid?

You can't expect someone to just take that on the chin because they're a footballer.

Plus the reason Livermore turned to cocaine (unwisely) was due to the death of his child.

Innocent until proven guilty. Have a hammer as a mate who was close by to the incident and he says and you can see other people laughing as the comment was made that the lad said along the lines
Allegedly. Got to be the worst thing ever to lose a child but to turn to drugs?

Depression and not caring anymore with the grief could be reasons for going down that route. A myriad of reasons really after something like that.

Very true. A sad tale in any case. Hope things get better for him.

Still needs to be banned by the FA for doing what he did.
Needs to take responsibility for his actions

Still needs to be banned by the FA for doing what he did.
Needs to take responsibility for his actions
Not at all sure this would be the right course of action, especially, if the 'fan' did verbally abuse him over the death of his son, banning him imo would in this instance, be unfair -and what purpose would it serve? He'd be left to dwell on matters, and might even be driven back to drugs. More likely a community order, rehab if necessary and support.

When you say witnesses do you mean your one West Ham supporting mate?

I still don’t understand why you think Livermore should be banned without all the facts yet it is out of order to accuse the fan of any wrong doing before the facts have come to light.

Are you the sort of person who will shout abuse at a player or manager then cry wolf when they give a bit back?

Look it up. Plenty of people have said they heard what was said and it's not what's being reported by lazy people on the press or on Internet sites . I'm a big enough boy to be able to take a player mocking back if he's getting an ear full froma crowd. What a player can't do then is take actions into his own hands and attack a fan

Back
Top Bottom