Sick.

Look it up. Plenty of people have said they heard what was said and it's not what's being reported by lazy people on the press or on Internet sites . I'm a big enough boy to be able to take a player mocking back if he's getting an ear full froma crowd. What a player can't do then is take actions into his own hands and attack a fan

Livermore took cocaine in the aftermath of his son's death and the powers that be ruled that he shouldn't be banned because of the exceptional circumstances. Basically, he did it because he was (understandably) in a very dark place. Even if the West Ham fan didn't outright mention Livermore's dead son, and instead 'mocked' him about taking cocaine, then that would dredge up all the terrible memories that the poor bloke was living through at the time. Can't you see that? And if you can, can you honestly say you'd be able to control your actions in that situation? Because I know I wouldn't be able to.

Who no's. What I do no is he is a professional football player with access to all the help he would ever need. As dark a place he was in he should never act like that. If he does that on the street are out saying he should never be arrested

Livermore took cocaine in the aftermath of his son's death and the powers that be ruled that he shouldn't be banned because of the exceptional circumstances. Basically, he did it because he was (understandably) in a very dark place. Even if the West Ham fan didn't outright mention Livermore's dead son, and instead 'mocked' him about taking cocaine, then that would dredge up all the terrible memories that the poor bloke was living through at the time. Can't you see that? And if you can, can you honestly say you'd be able to control your actions in that situation? Because I know I wouldn't be able to.

Well said.

Back
Top Bottom