Shrewsbury Away Tickets

There’s 10 games left of the season and we have the play offs in our own hands.. should be packed away ends.

Just like the L2 season under Appleton

I understand what you’re saying but we are the first weekend in March and preparing for our 49th game.

It has been a very expensive season to date and we still have a number of attractive fixtures that some fans may need to choose between e.g: cov away in brum, Wycombe, Pompey, Rovers at home on good Friday and Tranmere (Liverpool weekender for our party) just to name a few.

As per the press release on the club website and twitter, yes you can pay on the day.
Thanks but it doesn't say that at all, if anything it implies they are NOT available on the day -

"Tickets will go off sale online on 3pm Tuesday 3rd March and only be available in person and over the telephone until 3pm on Friday 6th of March."

It normally says you can pay on the day if you can. But then it also normally says you can't pay on the day if you can't!

Thanks but it doesn't say that at all, if anything it implies they are NOT available on the day -

"Tickets will go off sale online on 3pm Tuesday 3rd March and only be available in person and over the telephone until 3pm on Friday 6th of March."

It normally says you can pay on the day if you can. But then it also normally says you can't pay on the day if you can't!

It says the game is NOT all ticket, which surely means tickets are available on the day?

Tickets and hotel booked driving up from Cornwall sat morning - excited - Shrewsbury great place from previous visits - my first must have been about 1977 or 78 when I can remember someone being arrested for throwing a peanut!! Hopefully I'll be able to resist the temptation to throw nuts even if we do go behind!!

Back
Top Bottom