Shrewsbury Away Tickets

Does anyone know why the Shrewsbury tickets are not showing on-line?
Almost certainly because it’s now too late for them to be posted. They will still be available from the ticket office.

Almost certainly because it’s now too late for them to be posted. They will still be available from the ticket office.

Hope that’s the case, but they were available earlier this evening e.g. 8pm, but not now.

Why do they do that? genuine question as it takes ages to get through on the phones.
I think they said it was to allow enough time for them to be posted out.
Should be an option for collection, with any uncollected available on the day.

I rang at 11.30 and got straight through, ordered tickets to collect from Shrewsbury.

Genuine question, why don't you buy online? Takes about 30 seconds.
Well you cant now so that's my point. Surely something can be built into website to order right up until Friday with a collection option. Its not a major issue for me personally but seems a strange one.

A little puzzled by that. There will be twice that hopefully.
Our last 4 away attendances have been 585, Gillingham, 862, Peterborough, 415, burton and 1300 + at Ipswich (new ground for most)
Days of us taking 1000+ to places like Shrewsbury are few and far between...

Our last 4 away attendances have been 585, Gillingham, 862, Peterborough, 415, burton and 1300 + at Ipswich (new ground for most)
Days of us taking 1000+ to places like Shrewsbury are few and far between...

I think you’re right. I bought mine today calling to club and was told we’d sold around 600!!

I think you’re right. I bought mine today calling to club and was told we’d sold around 600!!
We'll probably take about 800 that's excellent for a small club like ours. Get over yourselves

We'll probably take about 800 that's excellent for a small club like ours. Get over yourselves

Calm down mate, we’re stating figures based on previous comments as tickets were not available on line last night so thinking we may have sold out.

Last edited:
Well you cant now so that's my point. Surely something can be built into website to order right up until Friday with a collection option. Its not a major issue for me personally but seems a strange one.
The tickets have to get posted to the home team for collection at the ground... if the home team are bothered enough to have a collection facility for away fans. Not really worth the risk of getting lost in the post when tickets will be for sale on the day.

Lets not wish for a football league wide, uniform paperless system of QR codes on mobile phones because it will undoubtedly be utter shite!

Considering this isn’t an all ticket game; 600 sold as of the Tuesday before the game is pretty good going.

An awful lot won’t bother buying in advance when there is no incentive to do so (cheaper price in advance). I’m confident we’ll have well in advance of 1000 in attendance on Saturday.

I take it you will be at Shrewsbury Sandy? In excited anticipation it would be absolutely excellent if you could pop along from Dorset and join us - because being a small club we need all the support we can muster.

Considering this isn’t an all ticket game; 600 sold as of the Tuesday before the game is pretty good going.

An awful lot won’t bother buying in advance when there is no incentive to do so (cheaper price in advance). I’m confident we’ll have well in advance of 1000 in attendance on Saturday.
If there’s not over 1000 there then our fans need to have a look to themselves

There’s 10 games left of the season and we have the play offs in our own hands.. should be packed away ends.

Just like the L2 season under Appleton

Back
Top Bottom