Away Match Day Thread Show Tiger your concerns!

Should Robinson be sacked?

• N

• A

• A

• G

• K

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was made clear in a recent meeting that Niall McWilliams is no longer part time...
Even more amazing then that he fails to get back to supporters to answer their questions, hasn't (as promised) revealed the mythical five sites and couldn't make sure the tax was paid on time. If this is supposed to be a professionally run club then we need professionals at the head of it. (But he still isn't the major problem at the club, whatever he is or isn't doing!)

You mention the recruitment, off field direction, uninformative relationship with the support but surely with an owner out of the country most of the time then surely that falls onto the MD to deal with? Otherwise what is the point of having a MD if he isn't going to assist with the day to day running of the club, making sure communication with the fans is as good as possible and implementing how the owner wants the club ran?
Oh - I agree with all of that ESPECIALLY if he is now full time.

The fact that only 24 people have bothered to vote reflects the belief the supporters have that it will affect anything. Apathy is setting in and that only brings dire consequences

Doubled to 48 in a few hours. Apathy is the last thing the views represented on here show.

It's more because the poll (sack the manager) has little to do with the intention (showing Tiger we are concerned). I'm concerned with things around the club that go much further than the manager and sacking him - not that it will happen - goes little to assuage them.

Sorry about the title. I tried to show that many were of the opinion that they wanted him gone,
I tried to edit it to ”Shall we buy him an Easter Egg,” but it wouldn’t let me

This poll should also have a 'keep him until the end of the season' option at the very least. As written, it's about when he gets sacked not if.

Agreed, makes it a pointless poll without what you suggest.

This poll is no longer honest. The last option was added after many votes had been done. Please start another poll if you wish. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom