Shotts comments last night

That walk back to the station was bloody painful! I copped full can of coke on the canister and a few digs from some seriously pissed off Brummies lol
Going to St. Andrews really put the shits up me. If the locals told you not to go in certain pubs then you didnt. No argument. Who wants a scaffold poll launched at you. It did happen.

Shotts might have been a legend on the field, no was a legend! One of the best defenders we've ever had. He was a terrible manager tho. Signed poor players, hoof ball style of play and worst of all his conduct was totally unprofesional. The highlight him being so drunk away at Blackpool he could hardly stay upright on the bench! Oh no sorry that was an illness that effected him and the Physio after drinking untill 4 in the morning! bad ice cube possibly?

“I’d walk a million miles for one of your goals,
Oh Huuuuuuughie”....

I love Oxford scoring but there’s no way I’d walk a million miles for a solitary goal.

Even covering 40 miles a day every day for 68 years, you’d still come up short.

Shotts might have been a legend on the field, no was a legend! One of the best defenders we've ever had. He was a terrible manager tho. Signed poor players, hoof ball style of play and worst of all his conduct was totally unprofesional. The highlight him being so drunk away at Blackpool he could hardly stay upright on the bench! Oh no sorry that was an illness that effected him and the Physio after drinking untill 4 in the morning! bad ice cube possibly?

To be fair, even to this day managers and their staff get pissed up on over night stays before away games at some clubs.

Back
Top Bottom