Matches Sheff Weds game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers think I saw that one, was that the one with the three quarter sized beds, wasn't too sure about that lol.
I did get some offer come up on a Travelodge for £59 but when I looked it was on the Rotherham side of the M1 with what looked like hardly any public transport links.
Best option looked to be Premier Inn around Meadowhall where you can park for free and get a train or tram to Hillsborough, but that was £97 I think.
Well I didn’t notice the 3/4 beds tbh but anyway I’ve cancelled and I’m now catching train up in the morning - getting a lift back to ox after the match and train back to Cornwall on Sunday so maybe just as well - not that I’ve had been likely to persuade anyone to share with me (overweight drunken 60 year old) but I might have tried!!

I see their current left side is Marvin Johnson and Mide Shodipo.
Pity I can't find a hotel room at a decent price, I'd have liked to have seen this game.

Looking at Wednesday’s team that impressively won 2-1 at Wigan tonight , midfielder Barry Bannan was on the bench.

Bannan rested after around 80-90 consecutive starts for the Owls. Dunks played at the centre back with Dominic Iorfa.
Marvin Johnson started at left back and Mide Shodipo was a used sub.

interesting to see if Bannan comes straight back in against us on Saturday or whether Moore keeps the same team.

Good question regarding pay on the day?
Im not based in or near to Oxford and wont know if i can go until Friday so no other way of getting tickets unless able to collect/buy up there.

Good question regarding pay on the day?
Im not based in or near to Oxford and wont know if i can go until Friday so no other way of getting tickets unless able to collect/buy up there.
Update on the website says Pay on the day is available. Gate 6 - cash only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom