Matches Sheff Weds game

Status
Not open for further replies.

McVicar

Looking forward to this one, was hoping to stay over and make a day/night of it, but the accommodation is ridiculously expensive - £90/£100 for a Travelodge or similar on the Saturday. Much cheaper on the Friday of course. So will prob just go for the day, reckon we should be able to take 1500+ to this one?

Looking forward to this one, was hoping to stay over and make a day/night of it, but the accommodation is ridiculously expensive - £90/£100 for a Travelodge or similar on the Saturday. Much cheaper on the Friday of course. So will prob just go for the day, reckon we should be able to take 1500+ to this one?
Depends whether we can sort ourselves out over the next few games and go into it with a bit of optimism. (was thinking the same about staying over but LRT because of the costs)

That Cheltenham performance is still bothering me.

G Whyte on the right please Robbo!!

Thanks wasn’t sure, don’t want to be caught with a ticket for a mid week game that I might not be able to attend.

Try Jonas hotel got a room for 55 single or 62 double just couple days ago
Cheers think I saw that one, was that the one with the three quarter sized beds, wasn't too sure about that lol.
I did get some offer come up on a Travelodge for £59 but when I looked it was on the Rotherham side of the M1 with what looked like hardly any public transport links.
Best option looked to be Premier Inn around Meadowhall where you can park for free and get a train or tram to Hillsborough, but that was £97 I think.

Depends whether we can sort ourselves out over the next few games and go into it with a bit of optimism. (was thinking the same about staying over but LRT because of the costs)

That Cheltenham performance is still bothering me.

G Whyte on the right please Robbo!!

Oh please behave

Cheers think I saw that one, was that the one with the three quarter sized beds, wasn't too sure about that lol.
I did get some offer come up on a Travelodge for £59 but when I looked it was on the Rotherham side of the M1 with what looked like hardly any public transport links.
Best option looked to be Premier Inn around Meadowhall where you can park for free and get a train or tram to Hillsborough, but that was £97 I think.
When Oxford come to town, it's a premium event for any city.

I'm not a frequent away game goer but I will be going to this one, will the coaches be running?

Edit: After spending a whole 10 seconds researching, the answer is yes.

Last edited:
Be a shame if we don’t take 1,500+
I think the only time I've been up there was in the league Cup midweek when Moody equalised late (1-1) on and we won the replay with Jemmo scoring.

Looking fwd to going again but hoping it's after 2 good home results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom