Shaun Derry

First team coach no? Faz still assistant i believe.

This was always planned, wasn’t it? KR said some time ago that he was going to shake up the coaching team. Happy to have Sean Derry on board. I think he seems like a sound appointment.

As for DF, I don’t think we’ll see him depart just yet. I kind of hope he goes back into the scouting side to bring us some young players again as that seems to be an area he excels in.

This was always planned, wasn’t it? KR said some time ago that he was going to shake up the coaching team. Happy to have Sean Derry on board. I think he seems like a sound appointment.

As for DF, I don’t think we’ll see him depart just yet. I kind of hope he goes back into the scouting side to bring us some young players again as that seems to be an area he excels in.

Did he bring those two Manchester C lads here?

A good appointment, think Faz will do a year of cone man duties like Mickey Lewis did in Appleton’s first year then retire, he has definitely moved down the pecking order with this one.

That’s a significant boost for a club of our size. Derry should be a no 1 somewhere and he was doing okay at Cambridge.

I agree. Shaun Derry is vastly experienced, and by no means a fool, he could easily pick up a manager's role at league 2 (or maybe higher).

I guess he has been convinced that we have a competitive budget and a financially sound club that is going places.

A good appointment, think Faz will do a year of cone man duties like Mickey Lewis did in Appleton’s first year then retire, he has definitely moved down the pecking order with this one.

Both Robinson and Derry have said they are pleased to be able to work with Faz. ifollow

More coaches than Tappins and less direction, where are we actually going with this presumably planned setup?

Back
Top Bottom