Shaun Derry

Why would Derry consider jumping ship when he's only been here since the summer?

Does he know something from behind the scenes at OUFC that the fan base have been given the mushroom treatment about?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Why would Derry consider jumping ship when he's only been here since the summer?

Does he know something from behind the scenes at OUFC that the fan base have been given the mushroom treatment about?:unsure::unsure::unsure:

You really are on one today arent you Sarge!

It should be no surprise to anyone that Derry has aspirations to get back to being a number 1. If Derry gets the job at the Wombles then good luck to him. I would then hope we bring in Richie Barker.

Because he may get a better financial package, less travel and all kinds of reasons folk move jobs. Its just a job to anyone (owner,manager,players etc etc).......... except us.

Wages would be my biggest suggestion why he fancied a move. Followed by his own career aspirations.

Wages would be my biggest suggestion why he fancied a move. Followed by his own career aspirations.
Feasible & probably likely of course;)

Hope it isn't something on going behind the scenes that isn't as yet deemed ok for the fan base to know about

Feasible & probably likely of course;)

Hope it isn't something on going behind the scenes that isn't as yet deemed ok for the fan base to know about

Not everything that happens is some sort of conspiracy. If I get offered more money or a better overall package then I will consider changing jobs. Perhaps its just the same with Derry.

IF he does go and the club release a statement along the lines of ‘we’re fortunate that we already have a great coaching setup in place, with the likes of Derek Fazackerly whose experience will prove invaluable to Karl Robinson going forward, therefore it’s not necessary to immediately replace...’ etc etc I’ll possibly be concerned, but let’s see what happens. I personally can’t see Derry ending up at Wimbledon anyway.

It would actually be a great move for him. He didn't set the world alight at Cambridge and he could be managing a league 1 club.

He would have enough time to save them too. Never great seeing coaching departures but no one could begrudge him taking this job, especially after all the conspiracies about him a few months ago!!

Will have to just settle for Derry remaining here disrupting everything then ;)

Is that a serious comment?
Same Division and Head Coach v Assistant?
doesn 'london waiting' apply in football, salary wise? ....IF it does, an assistant coach at a (L1) London based club is likely to be on more wedge than an assistant coach here in the 'shire Id reckon?

Back
Top Bottom