Shaun Derry Leaving

Not sure why we had both Derry and Faz anyway. If the saved wages mean we have more money for the player budget next season this must be positive news.

Good luck to him in the future, but obviously not when his team is playing us.

I would like to thank Shaun Derry for his contribution as I believe he has been most influential alongside KR. Wish him good luck in the future wherever he ends up (except against us) A real shitty commute from Kent to Oxford so can't blame him.

(Does this mean Peter Crouch isn’t coming in the summer?)

Only if he visits Blenheim Palace with the lovely Abi (steady boy ...)

Not sure why we had both Derry and Faz anyway. If the saved wages mean we have more money for the player budget next season this must be positive news.
I’m not sure Derry is on a “good” wage here, it was a stopgap until he found something and we utilised his knowledge of the game.
Good luck to him unless his team crosses our path.

The timing of the announcement seems a little odd. Surprised it was announced before the last home game so the club could have done some sort of send-off.

I’m not sure Derry is on a “good” wage here, it was a stopgap until he found something and we utilised his knowledge of the game.
Good luck to him unless his team crosses our path.

Agreed. I can imagine he wants to get back to being a manager ASAP.

I thought Faz was retiring at the end of the season? I must have dreamt it!

Would Matt Taylor be a good fit ? - has his coaching badges, great pro , lives locally or would Robbo
go for experience especially if Faz retires too.

Back
Top Bottom