Share and share alike

Sarge

God like member
Will there be an opportunity for fans/supporters to buy 'new OUFC shares, or will it remain, in effect, a closed shop?
unnamed1.jpgunnamed.jpg

It’s a great shame that shares are so difficult to procure. I’d love to be a shareholder.

I got mine about 40 years ago when they released some. I was 15 and bought 1 £1 share and it's been great fun. This single share gets me into the AGM and it's just nice to have a share of my club.
I imagine it's a big overhead for the club though as I have to be treated the same as a big shareholder and this is probably why they don't have anymore releases.

If we were able to bye shares how much would individual fans be willing to pay, personally £10 per share. Would love to have one (cheap skate).

Brought up the idea of a share issue quite a few times in the past. Makes sense to me, if only we could have a pitch owners share scheme like they have at Chelsea!

If we were able to bye shares how much would individual fans be willing to pay, personally £10 per share. Would love to have one (cheap skate).
I'd think there's a number similar to you @Notaswindonfan who would very much like the opportunity,if offered, to purchase a modest/small amount of shares in Oxford Utd fc.......sadly, as already mentioned in this thread , it does tend to be the major shareholders arena to the exclusion of ordinary fans n supporters. Maybe under tiger if new shares are offered It may be different. Doubtful though it is.

I'd think there's a number similar to you @Notaswindonfan who would very much like the opportunity,if offered, to purchase a modest/small amount of shares in Oxford Utd fc.......sadly, as already mentioned in this thread , it does tend to be the major shareholders arena to the exclusion of ordinary fans n supporters. Maybe under tiger if new shares are offered It may be different. Doubtful though it is.
Like you say doubtful, but would love it as any individual fan or a collective group of fans.

I have suggested that an amount of new shares, if issued, be made available in small amounts to Oxford United fc fans and supporters,weather the powers that be will take any notice of a very minority shareholder, (me with 10 shares), remains to be seen, albeit unlikely, we, as U's fans as always like in hope

I have suggested that an amount of new shares, if issued, be made available in small amounts to Oxford United fc fans and supporters,weather the powers that be will take any notice of a very minority shareholder, (me with 10 shares), remains to be seen, albeit unlikely, we, as U's fans as always like in hope
As you have ten shares ,do you feel like you are a part owner of the club , even though you can’t make any decisions.

As you have ten shares ,do you feel like you are a part owner of the club , even though you can’t make any decisions.
When I say MY team I can substantiate it;).... to answer your Q, no I don't feel like I'm a part owner (of oufc) I do feel I own a very small part of OUFC though...... imo there should be more OUFC minority shareholders

Are u offering to make 9 more [emoji6]. Prize for the closest time to manager announcement
nope :sneaky:.....am attempting, albeit like pissing in the wind, to ask the board to set a portion of new shares,if 'floated', available to buy by fans &supporters

Literally underlined ur point there

If you look at the list of shareholders on companies house, there are quite a large number listed as deceased. Wonder if there could be some sort of trading opportunity created with the estates.

If you look at the list of shareholders on companies house, there are quite a large number listed as deceased. Wonder if there could be some sort of trading opportunity created with the estates.
If they became available wander how much they would cost.

Back
Top Bottom