Share and share alike

Depends on how much the owner wants to sell them for. I've not come across one for sale yet.
The possible new shares are still undergoing ratification from current shareholders for the time being

As you have ten shares ,do you feel like you are a part owner of the club , even though you can’t make any decisions.
When I say MY team I can substantiate it;).... to answer your Q, no I don't feel like I'm a part owner (of oufc) I do feel I own a very small part of OUFC though...... imo there should be more OUFC minority shareholders

Come come, Sarge. We all know that you’re the puppet master and pull the strings for both Eales and Tiger.

Quite how you’ve gone this long without protests outside your house, I’ll never know.

If you could just pull your finger out and appoint a new manager, well that would be much appreciated.

The possible new shares are still undergoing ratification from current shareholders for the time being

Interesting if the offer needs 50% of shareholders by number (unlikely) or 50% by holding. If the latter then it's just a paper exercise as the owner has more than enough to pass it.

Interesting if the offer needs 50% of shareholders by number (unlikely) or 50% by holding. If the latter then it's just a paper exercise as the owner has more than enough to pass it.
yep ...coup de gras methinks

Back
Top Bottom