Shandon Baptiste

I hope it's just the ACL and not the LCL as well. Good luck to the lad - it will be a tough road but having Obika further along in his treatment will at least give him a player to lean on.

Good luck in your recovery Shannon, wish you the very best of luck.

Had the exact same injury as a previous poster stated from skiing as well, I was in my late 30’s and it’s been spot on ever since so Shannon should be better equipped being younger. Take your time young man.

Good luck Shandon the only bright spark of the season so far

Terrible news but come back stronger, all the best, you have the support of all Oxford fans

Awful, but sadly expected, news. I’ve loved watching him this season, and he was a breath of fresh air in the time he was on against Brentford.

“He’s one of our own…”

Good luck Shandon the only bright spark of the season so far
He has been excellent but only bright spark?
Really? Hasn't Whyte been fantastic for his first season in full time football? Browne at times has been a joy to watch and Eastwood has hardly been rubbish!!

I’m delighted at this news! This could easily be overlooked. I’m going to stick my neck out and say far this kid could be a future Premier League player. Every time I saw him last season he was immense and could be a big feature of next season.

great news. seems we've had some success with getting players back sooner than feared.
hope he can get back to how he was playing and this will be like a new signing

"Like a new signing" you can see where Robbo is going to go with this from a mile off.

Great news for Shandon though- great player!

I just hope he is able to be eased back into matches and not rushed because we’re short on numbers. Shouldn’t be the case as midfield is the one area we’re okay. Was brilliant for a short time.
I think although KR can't manage the transfers well, I think he's good at the man-management side of things and won't rush him back.?

Back
Top Bottom