Shandon Baptiste

Good to see him making great progress, but don't be surprised to see him get a hamstring injury or 2 on the way...

Didn't an apparent ITK state the other day that he was still a good few months away from returning?

Out for the next 2 games after a scan and he sensibly raised an issue the Saturday. Seems good news for the other injured players though.

Last edited:
Bad timing with Gorrin being suspended but I guess we might see Mous back in the holding role with Moore returning alongside Dickie.

Would prefer that to risking CB in the deeper role - particularly on a return following injury.

Gorrin is available for the two cup games at least, so it’s likely just the one game v Shrewsbury that we’ll be without him and Shandon at the same time. Could be much worse, and sounds like we’ll have four centre midfielders all back and in contention by MK on the 14th. SB, CB, AG and JH.

Bad timing with Gorrin being suspended but I guess we might see Mous back in the holding role with Moore returning alongside Dickie.
That was put to Robinson after the Southend game, and he was quite firm in saying he wouldn't do that and that we'd 'moved on'. Not quite sure what that meant though!

Out for the next 2 games after a scan and he sensibly raised an issue the Saturday. Seems good news for the other injured players though.

At least it's just the cup games

That was put to Robinson after the Southend game, and he was quite firm in saying he wouldn't do that and that we'd 'moved on'. Not quite sure what that meant though!

Oh fair enough, I didn’t catch that. As Ryan has said, we do have a number of options now that Forde has shown he can also do a job there. As said, just keen that we don’t rush Cameron back unduly for the sake of one game.

Article from this morning, turns out Shandon had agreed a move in principle to Brentford before his previous injury..... Could he be our most expensive player ever (when invetiably (and sadly) sold)?

Back
Top Bottom