Seat writing

Ox4Eva

Not sure how to describe it but you see stands where there is writing in relation to seat colours if you know what I mean.

Always thought that if we had Oxford United in yellow seats across the North stand it would make the place feel a little bit more like home.

Obviously we don't know what the future holds, but if we did end up remaining at Grenoble road I would like to see something like that but not sure how much that would cost..

• React
Reactions: MJB
Not sure how to describe it but you see stands where there is writing in relation to seat colours if you know what I mean.

Always thought that if we had Oxford United in yellow seats across the North stand it would make the place feel a little bit more like home.

Obviously we don't know what the future holds, but if we did end up remaining at Grenoble road I would like to see something like that but not sure how much that would cost..
easy. find a stadium with yellow seats who want to swap for some blues ?
get what you mean though. OUFC would look great in the east stand

easy. find a stadium with yellow seats who want to swap for some blues ?
get what you mean though. OUFC would look great in the east stand
A giant ox head ( based on the Desmond Morris design) depicted in the empty seats in 'no go' area between home and away fans in the North Stand perhaps? ... until OUFC are no longer tenants, its highly unlikely anything of that sort will been viable

I doubt Kassam would kick up a fuss so long as he didn’t pay and the design was approved. (See mural thread).

Out of interest are the wasps seats still there at Wycombe despite wasps going to Coventry ?

A giant ox head ( based on the Desmond Morris design) depicted in the empty seats in 'no go' area between home and away fans in the North Stand perhaps? ... until OUFC are no longer tenants, its highly unlikely anything of that sort will been viable
Probably be a bit of a waste of money to put it in the "no go" area between home and away fans, and then cover it up with a big black sheet! ;)

Just a two tier OUFC across the North stand would actually look quite good

Back
Top Bottom