• ****Join the YF Fantasy EFL League: HERE. ****

General Season Tickets & Memberships 24/25

Pompey will be fine, we play them so often that if you want a ticket you will get one.

In truth for most of us if we miss out on a game (and you would have to be very unlucky if you are organised and a season ticket holder) you would just pick another away game, I can't do a couple that I wanted to do through bad luck as they have fallen on rare dates when I have something on I can't get out of, was a bit pissed off but just found another couple and will go to them instead. I appreciate that is not the case for about 200 who like to go to every game but for the rest of us its not a big deal, we pick and choose anyway.
I’m over for Christmas and hoping I can take in away games at Leeds and millwall (on top of Cardiff and Plymouth ) . I feel confident about Millwall but Leeds seems like it would sell out fast. This is what it is though

I’m over for Christmas and hoping I can take in away games at Leeds and millwall (on top of Cardiff and Plymouth ) . I feel confident about Millwall but Leeds seems like it would sell out fast. This is what it is though

Just before Christmas? They have a 2000 plus allocation, which I think they do, then you will be fine.

Just before Christmas? They have a 2000 plus allocation, which I think they do, then you will be fine.
You can get up to 2600 tickets for the away end at Elland Road. I can't see it being a problem getting a ticket. In fact I'm not sure there will be many games which will be difficult to get a ticket for apart from maybe QPR and Luton. Possibly West Brom as it is so easy to get to.

There are times when I have to wonder about the intelligence and reasoning powers of some folk on here. My good friend, who I have known for many years from when he lived in Oxford, has an affinity for West Brom. He also has an affinity for Oxford and actually enjoys watching a decent game in the company of decent friends. You may not understand that in your rather simplistic way.
Unlike some, with their rather tribal approach to football, we actually enjoy the game for the sake of the sport and, whilst this may be an alien concept for some, can enjoy the friendly rivalry without the need to resorting to anything more than friendly discussion. Inviting a friend to enjoy the spectacle and also a weekend in the company of friends is something we tend to do whenever possible.

I realise that this is all going over your head, don't worry, I'm really not bothered if you understand or not.
Well said sir. I'm just about old enough to remember when segregation didn't exist at football grounds. What a wonderful world it would be if everyone just mixed together and got on with just enjoying the football and backing your team with a bit of friendly banter mixed in . Sadly I can't see it happening again.

You can get up to 2600 tickets for the away end at Elland Road. I can't see it being a problem getting a ticket. In fact I'm not sure there will be many games which will be difficult to get a ticket for apart from maybe QPR and Luton. Possibly West Brom as it is so easy to get to.

QPR is Wednesday night in December, would have been a scramble on a Saturday in September but think you will get one if you want one in December.

Well said sir. I'm just about old enough to remember when segregation didn't exist at football grounds. What a wonderful world it would be if everyone just mixed together and got on with just enjoying the football and backing your team with a bit of friendly banter mixed in . Sadly I can't see it happening again.
No neither can I

There are times when I have to wonder about the intelligence and reasoning powers of some folk on here. My good friend, who I have known for many years from when he lived in Oxford, has an affinity for West Brom. He also has an affinity for Oxford and actually enjoys watching a decent game in the company of decent friends. You may not understand that in your rather simplistic way.
Unlike some, with their rather tribal approach to football, we actually enjoy the game for the sake of the sport and, whilst this may be an alien concept for some, can enjoy the friendly rivalry without the need to resorting to anything more than friendly discussion. Inviting a friend to enjoy the spectacle and also a weekend in the company of friends is something we tend to do whenever possible.

I realise that this is all going over your head, don't worry, I'm really not bothered if you understand or not.

@Manorlounger
Did this last year with my very good friend from Reading,all those years we waited and now we will have to wait again.
It was really good at their place we went by bus from Tilehurst excellent service and same bus back which was parked outside the ground.
We sat at the opposite end to Oxford fans but everything was fine. Sat in the North Stand at home again everything went well.
People around us knew he was from Reading and there was some good banter, likewise at their place.
Wish we could do more of this

So season tickets are now off sale for everyone and the season ticket holders from last season who didn't renew will become available.

It stated from Monday 15th July existing season ticket holders can move to seats that become available.

How do we know what seats are available if we can't view the map of seats?

So season tickets are now off sale for everyone and the season ticket holders from last season who didn't renew will become available.

It stated from Monday 15th July existing season ticket holders can move to seats that become available.

How do we know what seats are available if we can't view the map of seats?
I phoned earlier. I was asked where my seat currently is and where I would like to go. They say what seats are available in the section you want. You cannot see a seat plan.

I phoned earlier. I was asked where my seat currently is and where I would like to go. They say what seats are available in the section you want. You cannot see a seat plan.

Thanks will give them a ring Monday.

So, here's one for anybody even contemplating forking out for the Icon Restaurant, or in fact any part of the hospitality area: dress code.

What is the dress code?
The dress code for hospitality is smart casual with no club colours.
So, next time the club are encouraging us all to show our colours and come in yellow etc. just remember that if you are attending hospitality, the dress code is at odds with that mantra. That's the directors box, all the executive boxes and the restaurant (i.e. block 12)

What the hell is no club colours all about..
Ummm it's a football match, we play in yellow & blue, what's the point of a club shop ,if you can't wear your colours.
Bloody hell, it's only a dinner, not a tuxedo ball.

So, here's one for anybody even contemplating forking out for the Icon Restaurant, or in fact any part of the hospitality area: dress code.

What is the dress code?
So, next time the club are encouraging us all to show our colours and come in yellow etc. just remember that if you are attending hospitality, the dress code is at odds with that mantra. That's the directors box, all the executive boxes and the restaurant (i.e. block 12)

Unbelievable. You have found something else to complain about when there is nothing here to complain about..
What’s wrong with applying decent standards of dress for a matchday restaurant?
If I’m paying decent money for it I expect decent standards of dress. Well done to the club.

Unbelievable. You have found something else to complain about when there is nothing here to complain about..
What’s wrong with applying decent standards of dress for a matchday restaurant?
If I’m paying decent money for it I expect decent standards of dress. Well done to the club.
It's a football stadium. It's a football match. It's not the Manoir.

What is the dress code?

Forgive me if I’m wrong but is it not possible to wear smart blue trousers and a yellow shirt, is this now not allowed? Or smart blue jeans with a yellow polo shirt?

Back
Top Bottom