Tickets Season tickets 21/22

Peterdev

I’m wondering when the price lists for season tickets will be announced.
Definitely planning to attend far more next season

I've been waiting a year for my season ticket.
Still haven't got it.

So, if the two free games are for the Tin Pot Trophy, who is still going to boycott them?

So, if the two free games are for the Tin Pot Trophy, who is still going to boycott them?

Why would you boycott a live game this season when we have all been starved off it last season?

Why would you boycott a live game this season when we have all been starved off it last season?
We took up the offer of seats for the last game and would go again. The question being, is this going to sway some to take up a free offer or, will they stick to their guns and forfeit the £20.00's worth of tickets?

Only 1k fans bothered to attend the game last season after being starved of live football so seemingly loads of people!

Only 1k fans bothered to attend the game last season after being starved of live football so seemingly loads of people!

They didn't go on general sale did they?

If a tree falls in a forest but nobody is there to hear it does it make a noise?

another pre season friendly announced... Saturday 31st july * (1pm) away to gasss

no away fans .... but, the possibility of streaming the match ( also the same for the 2 peterboro' home games behind closed doors) is being discussed

*edit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom