EFL Season Tickets 2021-22

Oxford1996

Any update on next season’s season tickets?

Just been reading that Millwall have made it £39! for all current season ticket holders to renew. Wondering if this is something we are looking at doing.

Especially off the back of reported £1.5 million pound profit for the club..

Any update on next season’s season tickets?

Just been reading that Millwall have made it £39! for all current season ticket holders to renew. Wondering if this is something we are looking at doing.

Especially off the back of reported £1.5 million pound profit for the club..
Nothing on the Millwall website season ticket renewal page about this where did you hear it?

I’m quite happy to pay the same price as this season, despite only attending a couple of games. In fact I’ve not watched one game on ifollow.

I don’t want any discount or refund I just want my club to remain and thrive, and if that means paying £300+ so be it.

Looking forward to attending games next season, and hopefully a good strong squad of players to really mount a serious challenge for the top two spots.

I’m quite happy to pay the same price as this season, despite only attending a couple of games. In fact I’ve not watched one game on ifollow.

I don’t want any discount or refund I just want my club to remain and thrive, and if that means paying £300+ so be it.

Looking forward to attending games next season, and hopefully a good strong squad of players to really mount a serious challenge for the top two spots.
Ditto.

Back
Top Bottom