Will you renew?

• Yes

Votes: 69 62.7%
  • No

Votes: 22 20.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 19 17.3%

• Total voters
We probably are before the rent and service charges. I reckon you could take off aprox 1500 of our season ticket holders to pay for that which puts us down a notch even on those clubs unfortunately.
I think you’re right. So finishing twentieth is about right, and anything more is a plus

I will only fail to renew if I don't have the money to do it. (Which is pretty damned close at the moment). Other wise there aint any doubt about it. Well over 60 years of habit would ensure that I do.

Also, the people who bother to read/contribute to this forum will be diehards in the main and so the poll here will be heavily skewed towards 'yes'.
In which case, is it a bit of a worry that the current results are only 60% "Yes"?

In which case, is it a bit of a worry that the current results are only 60% "Yes"?

Not really because this is like a mid-term Council Election protest vote against the incumbent Government. People will revert to type when the time comes and buy a ST.

Not really because this is like a mid-term Council Election protest vote against the incumbent Government. People will revert to type when the time comes and buy a ST.
I don't think it's that simple!
There will be a couple of thousand who will renew come what may. But for many of the others it will depend firstly what division we are in and second what the price is if we do get relegated. I have said I'll renew but I do feel I've been shafted for the last two seasons. I've been a ST holder for 50 years with a couple of enforced breaks in that time. I certainly won't be buying any promises made by the current owner. I suspect for many it'll be 'wait and see'

I renewed my season ticket every year for the past 20 years don't see why I wouldnt this year. We have been in worse states after all.

I don't think it's that simple!
There will be a couple of thousand who will renew come what may. But for many of the others it will depend firstly what division we are in and second what the price is if we do get relegated. I have said I'll renew but I do feel I've been shafted for the last two seasons. I've been a ST holder for 50 years with a couple of enforced breaks in that time. I certainly won't be buying any promises made by the current owner. I suspect for many it'll be 'wait and see'

I think it is probably this simple. We'll never know but I would wager a sizeable amount that the turnover in season ticket holders is minimal each year. There will be some turnover due to changes in personal circumstances, home location, work, family duties etc. but I bet it's not large.

Sure we'll get more season ticket holders if (when according to Tiger) we get to the Championship - everyone loves a winner but in terms of whether people will renew next season (which was the original question), I bet the vast majority of those who currently have a ST will renew whether we are in L1 or L2.

The only reason i wouldn't renew is if external circumstances changed, illness, financial issues, work or something similar. Who the chairman, manager, players are isn't a concern in terms of my support of our club. The very fact that this question has to be asked is surprising and even more so to hear people may be staying away because of the owner, some people will always find an excuse not to attend yet still claim to be supporters.

The only reason i wouldn't renew is if external circumstances changed, illness, financial issues, work or something similar. Who the chairman, manager, players are isn't a concern in terms of my support of our club. The very fact that this question has to be asked is surprising and even more so to hear people may be staying away because of the owner, some people will always find an excuse not to attend yet still claim to be supporters.
To be fair majority of st holders claiming they won't unless .... tiger goes, or goes or whatever? Will renew..... your team is forever

Every year is the last year.............. until that Early Bird offer arrives....................

I`m weak................ ??

Liking the new selection of ⏮⏩⏹▶ ?‍♂️?‍♀️

Every year is the last year.............. until that Early Bird offer arrives....................

I`m weak................ ??

Liking the new selection of ⏮⏩⏹▶ ?‍♂️?‍♀️
We haven’t had an Early Bird offer recently, have we?

I'll be renewing if we stay up or go down I really enjoyed last weekend I think we have a really exciting squad with loads of potential fair play to KR and team it is definitely looking better than it was

Back
Top Bottom