Season ticket renewal- advice needed

bicesterox

Just went online to renew tickets for me and my son.
Only mine shows and I cannot see how to add his.

Any ideas please

Ring ticket office, I had same problem, you can not link them without talking to them

Ring ticket office, I had same problem, you can not link them without talking to them
You used to be able too.
You had to search for them by fan number or name and add them to your network.

Though obviously that may have changed in the last 12 months
If it hasn't then if myself the self proclaimed Mr Iaintgotabloodycluewhatimdoingonacomputer can do it
Anyone can

You used to be able too.
You had to search for them by fan number or name and add them to your network.

Though obviously that may have changed in the last 12 months
If it hasn't then if myself the self proclaimed Mr Iaintgotabloodycluewhatimdoingonacomputer can do it
Anyone can
All to do with the legal side and I could not link my sons to mine

Yes I normally renewed 5 ST's online but had to call the ticket office to do it.

I think the other person has to approve your ability to but tickets for them. Most of the people I got tickets for do not have an online account, so no chance!

I rang the ticket office last week, and renewed mine. The next day I received my new card, and instead of yellow it was a nice navy blue colour. Just took less than 5 mins. Very good efficient staff we have.

Yes I normally renewed 5 ST's online but had to call the ticket office to do it.

I think the other person has to approve your ability to but tickets for them. Most of the people I got tickets for do not have an online account, so no chance!
My god, you don’t have to pay for them all as well do you?

I rang the ticket office last week, and renewed mine. The next day I received my new card, and instead of yellow it was a nice navy blue colour. Just took less than 5 mins. Very good efficient staff we have.

with all the talk about plastic waste - im suprised we dont keep the same card each season like other clubs - its a barcode scanner, just need to update the backend system and no need for new card :) (unless seat change etc..)

The club have been a bit slow with this comunication by the look of previous posts

Last edited:
Just renewed was charged ÂŁ1 postage, I don't remember being charged postage for season ticket before. Maybe it's just my memory gone.:unsure:

Not charged for the four I bought or any booking fee, I did them over the phone

I spent the best part of an hour trying to link a ticket to my online account.
Gave up
Went to the ticket office and renewed my dad's and mine
I hope he appreciates his Fathers Day present

I spent the best part of an hour trying to link a ticket to my online account.
Gave up
Went to the ticket office and renewed my dad's and mine
I hope he appreciates his Fathers Day present
Glad I'm not the only one who has problems like this ?

The club could put step by step instructions on their commercial page on how to renew online. They could also issue group memberships for those assisting others (eaststandboy) with this there should also be a discount, and a renewal notice at the end of seasons. Also as oxford1985 mentioned retaining your season card would save money and time for all parties involved as well a reduction of plastics.

Also when theres a cup match etc, instead of printing out tickets save some money and just make the ST valid for that match.

Back
Top Bottom