Matches Season ticket holders going to Wembley ?

sideshowrob

It has just been announced on Radio Oxford that the Club are going to ask for season ticket holders to be allowed to attend the play off final at Wembley. I can't see it happening but if you don't ask, you don't get.

PLEASE

(If I was on my PC I would have ctrl c and ctrl v'd that to near infinity)

It’s a nice gesture that they are going to ask the FA, but unfortunately, I don’t think this will happen.

As above a nice gesture but all the security, ticketing and concourse staff, stewards etc. Takes time to arrange.

If they made the wearing of masks in the concourses mandatory I am sure the event would be safer than going out for a night out down the pub.
Yes but the government make more money from tax on pubs selling booze...

They might do Timed entrances, but would be a long wait for 3k people to enter a stadium Even getting to the stadium via public transport would be tedious.

Niall McWilliams was asked on the Radio Oxford Breakfast Show whether Oxford would ask for season ticket holders to be allowed to attend. He didn't have much choice in my opinion except to say that the club would ask. Would be great but I can't see it happening.

Would be harsh on Northampton and Exeter fans who weren't allowed to go to the L2 final.

I think the club are bound to ask, and (unfortunately) the request is also bound to be turned down.

I think the club are bound to ask, and (unfortunately) the request is also bound to be turned down.
It would be a lot of prep for Wembley for one game. Barriers, extra security, temp checks etc. I cant see it, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom