EPL Sean Dyche sacked by Burnley

Ten years at Turf Moor - Robbo must be fairly high up on the list in terms of his tenure at the U’s.

Ten years at Turf Moor - Robbo must be fairly high up on the list in terms of his tenure at the U’s.
Robbo moves up to 9th, dyche was 3rd.

Top of the list is the guy at Harrogate, though 11of his 12 years have been in non league which means that Our long haired friend down the M40 tops the list of those with the entirety of their tenure in the 92 ( one month longer than dyche)

I just read some of the comments on a Burnley forum, most seemed to be glad to get rid of him !

Robbo moves up to 9th, dyche was 3rd.

Top of the list is the guy at Harrogate, though 11of his 12 years have been in non league which means that Our long haired friend down the M40 tops the list of those with the entirety of their tenure in the 92 ( one month longer than dyche)
You're tearing me apart Lisa!

Madness, though he’s a defensive dullard. Just shows there’s no point predicting what directors will do, however much we yak on about Karl being good/bad.

The timing is odd, but I think there always comes a time when it goes a bit stale and it's best for both parties when they part ways. I suspect Dyche will find it easier to find a job than Burnley will to find a manager who will serve them as well as he did.

Surprised he stayed so long. A treeless wasteland. Remember a United Cup tie at Turf Moor back in the eighties.....snow on the Moors as a backdrop. I think Dyche is destined for better things.

The timing is odd, but I think there always comes a time when it goes a bit stale and it's best for both parties when they part ways. I suspect Dyche will find it easier to find a job than Burnley will to find a manager who will serve them as well as he did.
Odd timing but they must have someone in mind to keep them up. They did get into Europe once didn’t they, then played the reserves cos they were scared of the league performance suffering . All a bit pointless really

Back
Top Bottom