League Two scum - Vale

chuckbert

Watching Scum - Vale. Commentary appears to be Polish which is a bit annoying.

Scum singing "Oxford Utd, we're coming for you"
Tad optimistic at this stage!

If this is how both teams play week in and week out, then I’m afraid they will be relegation fodder next season. Should they get promoted of course.

You can notice the difference in standard but the pitch and conditions probably aren't helping.

If they come up I’m already looking forward to them 6 points.

My vale supporting mate said the following "Touch and go, we have had a habit of bottling it when the pressure is on this season. We lost 3 in a row when we were poised for promotion."

Sound familiar?

When did Harry McKirdy become a good player? His previous form was fairly mediocre, even by League 2 standards yet he scores loads for the scum.

I liked it better when Lee Power was in charge there and they stumbled from crisis to crisis.

When did Harry McKirdy become a good player? His previous form was fairly mediocre, even by League 2 standards yet he scores loads for the scum.

I liked it better when Lee Power was in charge there and they stumbled from crisis to crisis.
Since he got highly ranked on FIFA, according to my son.

I could swear I heard the words "oxford united" on the (now I realise) Croatian half-time chat that I'm listening to.

I could swear I heard the words "oxford united" on the (now I realise) Croatian half-time chat that I'm listening to.
Acutally, I now think it's Bulgarian. My slavic language distinction isn't great, but the URLs in the ads all ended with .bg!
Bozhe tsaria kranyi. Slava vishnikh bogu. etc

Last edited:
Oxford would beat either of these easily even on a bad day. They are both cack.

Been a long time since I have seen a heavily receding man in his twenties sporting a ponytail like there goalscorer, I suppose he fits in well with the locals looking that bad.

Back
Top Bottom