Champions League Scousers v Real

You talk like a child but I bet you’re quite old.

How far outside Liverpool do you have to go to stop being a ‘Scouse’?
It that far…people on the Wirral aren’t scousers and there is some debate about areas such as St Helen’s where most people are seen as plastic scousers.

Same thing.

They turn up, don`t play by societies rules, cry about the outcome, and then claim they are the victims..

And they cost us our rightful place in Europe for which they shoulder the largest portion of responsibility.

Scousers, travellers, black people, anyone crossing the channel, Muslims, trans people, poor people and probably many more.

Your bigotry, ignorance and hatred knows no limits. No wonder you idolise Boris.

Local sensitivity? Being thoughtful? Actually caring?
Nope he`s got the Scouse mindset.............. never their fault.
Same as those protecting the gunman.
I know, let's start a spiteful, ignorant, dishonest, bigoted confrontation with the population of Liverpool 'cos that should go down well. You start. Oh, you have!

woollybacks, mate.
Woollybacks are the people on the Wirral. Some get offended if you call them scouse, some pretend they are scouse to hide the fact they are from Widnes/Runcorn.

Still, to make it easier for Essex then we may as well all keep them into one group. Wouldn’t want to make him think too much.

Scousers, travellers, black people, anyone crossing the channel, Muslims, trans people, poor people and probably many more.

Your bigotry, ignorance and hatred knows no limits. No wonder you idolise Boris.

Big jump even for you.

Scousers - they owe us - the metropolitan area of Merseyside.
Travellers - don`t play by societies rules but want society to treat them with kid gloves.
Black people? Sorry...... nope you can`t play that card.
Illegal migrants - societal rules again.
Muslims - chuck in any religion that worships sky fairies while you are there then.
Trans people - no hatred here just a different opinion.
Poor people? - pathetic you are assuming (again).

Your opinion of me matters not one jot thank you and if you don`t like reading my opinion there is a function to prevent that.

TTFN xx

As we are talking Scouse; Lamb Scouse is a lovely stew but you need to use Scrag End, keeping the meat on the bone as it provides extra flavour.

As we are talking Scouse; Lamb Scouse is a lovely stew but you need to use Scrag End, keeping the meat on the bone as it provides extra flavour.
First time I heard of scouse I was staying at a student friend’s place in Port Sunlight (sic). Her mum said “do you want some scouse?”, and I had no idea what she was asking me or why!

Roll up roll up, place your bets. What is Jurgen's first excuse today?
1. The grass was a different length.
2. He wasn't allowed to make 11 subs.
3. His players have to play 3 hours of football a week for the pitiful sum of £100K a week.

I'm going for 3.

Roll up roll up, place your bets. What is Jurgen's first excuse today?
1. The grass was a different length.
2. He wasn't allowed to make 11 subs.
3. His players have to play 3 hours of football a week for the pitiful sum of £100K a week.

I'm going for 3.

No.4 No one cares

Back
Top Bottom