National News Scottish Independence

More bluster [emoji4]

The debate about "knowledge availability" is a moot point, there is more available now since anytime in human history.
Yes you have to be selective but it is out there.... unlike in 1975... ;)

Just facts, not bluster.

I have lived in the uk all my life and never ventured north of the border, so I could hardly complain if s**t football land wants to go there own way. A looser, federal union is probably the only way to remain as the “UK” but with the EU that’s probably impossible without both Scotland and the rest of the UK willingly being outside of it.

Everything changes and everything comes to an end, we could well see an independent England outside of the EU in the next few years, it seems a momentous shift now but I suppose with time it would become the new normal.

For all people rant and rave over every political occurrence most of our lives will remain the same, not going to effect my morning s**t if Jock McSporran has a different passport to me.

It can be as simple or as complex as folk wish to make it...
Nope. It’s as simple or as complex as it actually is, regardless of how people try to frame it. (c.f. Ireland, Yugoslavia, Middle East, Central America). Votes are about achieving consensus not about making the issues simpler. That’s the whole fallacy about the “people’s vote” view of brexit.

I had a rather gaseous problem. If you stuck a trumpet up my a**e I could play for the Cowley Brass band, if they still exist.

Their spokesman got a massive going over on the Andrew Neil show about independence.

Back
Top Bottom