Samir Carruthers

Mojofilter

Deserves its own thread though. He looks to be a good addition. Obviously blah blah blah not permanent but we'll announce something else soon, I'm sure.

Whilst it's frustrating at times to have long silences I guess we have to think what is preferable: silence or a flurry of crocked b-league players like last year

FalmouthOx

Dont get this loan. Surely lose/lose. If he is great, and suspect he may be, his value goes up or he gets recalled. If he is an also-ran we pay top dollar wages. Of course thats not having any idea what the deal is and whether we have an option at the end of the year to sign him (sensible) but he is surplus to requirements and considering KR advertised that he was his number one target and that money was available after talking with Tiger for the right players, it seems we couldnt afford him @ what? 250-500?

Foley

Dont get this loan. Surely lose/lose. If he is great, and suspect he may be, his value goes up or he gets recalled. If he is an also-ran we pay top dollar wages. Of course thats not having any idea what the deal is and whether we have an option at the end of the year to sign him (sensible) but he is surplus to requirements and considering KR advertised that he was his number one target and that money was available after talking with Tiger for the right players, it seems we couldnt afford him @ what? 250-500?
Talk about glass half empty.
If he helps get us I to the play off positions at Christmas how can that be a 'lose in any way?
Was Baldock's loan to us a 'lose'?

Top Bottom