Ex Player Sam Winnall

Not really, with the average being applied to most of our players under contract, all clubs at the time the cap was announced still had quite a bit left to play with.

It'll really become a squeeze over the next couple of years as existing contracts start to run out. Hence why promotion will be a big deal this year.

Thanks mate, I can't claim I properly understand the wage cap and how its enforced? Is there a good source I can read about it from?

Welcome Sam! Hopefully he is given time to get his fitness before being thrown in. Too many occasions players not been 100% and then out for long periods later.

Welcome Sam, hope you enjoy your time with us and have a successful season

I hope he has got over his serious injury. A part of me was concerned as he has signed a 2 yr deal.

It sounds as if his ability isn't in question even in the championship. Im going to assume he has passed his medical with flying colours and is ready, following a bit of bedding in, to fire in the goals in a great season for us.

Looks like an excellent signing - will reserve judgement until I've actually seen him play though.

Does anyone know how fit/injured/match ready he might be? Has he been training with anyone (I know that's been difficult over the last few months!)?
Agreed. Great signing if he can get and stay fit.
He is not match fit yet. Training like a mini pre season now. Has been training on his own mainly. He could make the bench next weekend, if not he should be ready for selection in a couple of weeks.

Winnall is past it.....he's a crock, we won't see him untill Xmas, even then he'll get injured when he comes on

why don’t you push the bed against the wall that way you’ll get out the right side in the mornings

Not too bothered about tomorrow night with the injuries we have, still want to win though, hopefully Taylor will be fit for saturday, just hope we dont get any more injuries against Watford, great chance for Agyei and co to show what they can do.

Back
Top Bottom