Sam Smith

I've heard rumours that Paul Clement has made a late attempt to keep Smith. Apparently Clement said 'Stay With Me' and Smith responded saying 'I have Money On My Mind, as well as the prospect of regular first team action at an ambitious club'.

I'm glad I can't join in with what I'm presuming are Sam Smith song titles. Saw him (the singer) once at a festival and he was bloody awful, more interested in monalogues between songs than actually singing. And when he did decide to perform a track, it was the most boring whiney drivel I have had to listen to. Still, the teenage girls in the crowd were lapping it up.

I'm glad I can't join in with what I'm presuming are Sam Smith song titles. Saw him (the singer) once at a festival and he was bloody awful, more interested in monalogues between songs than actually singing. And when he did decide to perform a track, it was the most boring whiney drivel I have had to listen to. Still, the teenage girls in the crowd were lapping it up.
Sam' Smith (the brewer- in Yorkshire) produces some decentish organic brews :p

samsmithlager.jpgSamuel-Smith-Bottle-Range-2018.jpg

You enjoyed his performance then?

Think they’re barking up the wrong tree...

Dull as dishwater. Duller, actually.

Obviously you don't appreciate a Sam Smith pun. A few of us do though.

I'm Not The Only One.

Obviously you don't appreciate a Sam Smith pun. A few of us do though.

I'm Not The Only One.

This thread is losing its way from its original purpose. Mods will shut it down soon. I'm telling you guys, the Writings On The Wall.

If the thread is locked, I won't miss it. I'm way too good at goodbyes.

Pray that is the case as it will be A good thing. Although there can be a Restart if he wears a Yellow hat.

Back
Top Bottom