Current Player #10 Sam Baldock

Well if he can remain fit, he is class ( especially at L1 level)
I think that Rooney spoke highly of him at Derby.
A Championship class striker.... if he can stay fit most of the time

Great bit of news, and as has been said if he can stay fit we will have a pair of gems in Taylor and Baldock

0ab6944b9ddccb1b8932441dc0cf78e6.jpg

Tip top. I hope we also go for a younger, robust striker to share the load. I don't expect Baldock to be available all season with his injury history but he's a Championship striker when he is available. It would be good to have a good backup for when he's injured or to help manage his minutes when he's already scored four in the first hour to win us the game.

Great signing. He'll have to be managed carefully with training etc. If he stays fit He'll do the business for us.

He looked a class above, his touch, movement and footballing brain were at a level you don’t get in forwards down in league one, plus the partnership with Taylor was looking a bit special.

The injuries are a bit of a worry but fingers crossed on that. Don’t think you can expect him or Taylor to play as lone centre forwards for 46 games at there age, so going to need another in and to manage the work load of them while setting up the team to get the most out of the quality we now have up top.

Don’t think you can expect him or Taylor to play as lone centre forwards for 46 games at there age, so going to need another in and to manage the work load of them while setting up the team to get the most out of the quality we now have up top.
There will definitely be another striker coming. We’re one of a few clubs in for Norwood at present so another to come for sure, be it him or an alternative target.

I suspect the 3412 with a front pair, rather than four at the back with a lone striker, will be the main formation next year.

Back
Top Bottom