Transfer News Sam Allardyce ...incoming!

I presume it’s another signing for the under 23’s?
Did he ever get near the starting 11 for Bury?

Wonder whether he would prove useful as a sounding board for Robbo/DOF/something like that??
Unconfirmed rumours that sam the elder is taking the lease over on a derelict grade 11 listed hostelry close to the breeze block with a view to rebranding n reopening it in time for the new season? ;)

U23s with view to breaking into the first team squad i believe?

Agreed, I would assume the expectation is to put pressure on the starting centre halves players as Nico Jones will also.

I hope we've picked up a quality prospect due to Bury's current issues, rather than they were releasing him anyway and it becomes another Tsun Dai scenario as that is not good for either party.

Welcome Sam and I hope you have a successful spell with us.

Agreed, I would assume the expectation is to put pressure on the starting centre halves players as Nico Jones will also.

I hope we've picked up a quality prospect due to Bury's current issues, rather than they were releasing him anyway and it becomes another Tsun Dai scenario as that is not good for either party.

Welcome Sam and I hope you have a successful spell with us.

I think bury are removing the U23s so a load of players looking elsewhere.

1 year contract, low risk, could be a very good addition.

MK have also released some youth players that came through with KR so will be interesting to see if any end up here

Full on clickbait headline for the OM.

Could be anything. Welcome aboard, Little Sam.

I think bury are removing the U23s so a load of players looking elsewhere.

1 year contract, low risk, could be a very good addition.

MK have also released some youth players that came through with KR so will be interesting to see if any end up here
In Dan Harris’ most recent interview he said the U23s are being restructured to allow a clearer path to the first team for the successful u18 players. Next season the u23s will be made up from the few existing u23 squad, players coming up from u18!and a few senior players that need games. He said 2 or 3 players for external academies would be added but no more than that so not expecting too many youngsters through the door.

Back
Top Bottom