League Two Salford City beat Portsmouth

didnt it go to extra time ? ..., Wembly pitch will have tired the losers out for their league game V Posh in a few days time too

Pompey fans think they’ll get Chris Wilder 🤣🤣🤣
It's not actually a bad shout. They're in a similar position to where Sheffield United were when he took over. However I'm sure if he wants a bigger club then Championship clubs will be after him in the summer.

Yes. Somewhat fanciful that but @Scotchegg is a romantic and slightly unhinged.

Will he become the new Allardyce or go and manage in China or U.U.USA, where standards are more suitable? Will he have to marry Alan Knill to get him a green card? How will he cope with being a nonentity? Will he become a pundit with is urbane smooth-tongued Midland ways? Will he replace Mr Bean as the face of 'yawkshire tea'. Geriatric Love Island?

So many opportunities for the grasping man. I hope he chooses badly.

Sheffield United should have kept him. They’ll hit the skids big time now. He’s a fine manager. Lots of choices available to the miserable Yorkie.

Maybe Palace ? Maybe the Toon ?

Yes. Somewhat fanciful that but @Scotchegg is a romantic and slightly unhinged.

Will he become the new Allardyce or go and manage in China or U.U.USA, where standards are more suitable? Will he have to marry Alan Knill to get him a green card? How will he cope with being a nonentity? Will he become a pundit with is urbane smooth-tongued Midland ways? Will he replace Mr Bean as the face of 'yawkshire tea'. Geriatric Love Island?

So many opportunities for the grasping man. I hope he chooses badly.
You have strong likes and dislikes don’t you?

Hes a whinging git who made us good again and then did well elsewhere. Deal with the contradictions

Lee Bowyer resigns as Charlton manager - off to Birmingham City I presume?

Back
Top Bottom