Safety

We won’t lose to Rochdale Saturday, apart from the Pompey game where Robinson who is definitely the man had barely had time to talk to the players, the improvement has been huge in all those unfashionable but important things like organisation, tactics, shape, commitment etc, considering these were the only things Robinson could really effect in such a short time I think he has earned the right to my trust that we won’t lose to a poor Rochdale.

We won’t lose to Rochdale Saturday, apart from the Pompey game where Robinson who is definitely the man had barely had time to talk to the players, the improvement has been huge in all those unfashionable but important things like organisation, tactics, shape, commitment etc, considering these were the only things Robinson could really effect in such a short time I think he has earned the right to my trust that we won’t lose to a poor Rochdale.

Even in the Pompey game we were playing well until THAT penalty.

I am glad everyone is so optimistic if we need a result on Saturday. I can remember the very first league match at the stadium where we all trotted along full of optimism & we ended up getting beaten - the team that day - Rochdale!

I am glad everyone is so optimistic if we need a result on Saturday. I can remember the very first league match at the stadium where we all trotted along full of optimism & we ended up getting beaten - the team that day - Rochdale!
Well remembered @VICTOR1986 .... tbh, I'd forgotten, well, I'd put that one completely into the darker part of the memory banks.... 'twas the first of a multitude of disappointments I've witnessed at the breeze block

The biggest danger is if our players think the job is done after the win at Doncaster. Hopefully KR will have them just as focused for a result on Saturday against Rochdale, who will still be without Henderson who is serving a four game ban.

I just hope that we don’t have to go to Blackburn hoping others lose around us. That said we will probably get a result up there

It’s not “IF”. We DO need a result on Saturday (a draw will do).

For those of a nervous disposition regarding safety
theres always the option to dress accordingly.....xcap10-single-bigl.jpg

plus .....safety-helmet-500x500.jpg

and to be ultra-cautious there's always one of these ;) 31C42jAGjkL._SY355_.jpg

Didnt the oldest player in the league score that day ?
42yrs old if my memory is correct

Back
Top Bottom