Votes: 12 14.6%

Votes: 2 2.4%

Votes: 57 69.5%

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Consistant....as in consistantly shockingly attrocious. Fat ,useless , incompetant excuse for a referee IMO . On senior yf moderator @Malc's instruction only a choice of 1 or 2 in todays ref watch scores .so no 0 option ...a very very very generous 1 from me, Kettles mis handling of the game ruined what couldve been a decent match.......allowing the fk with Brannagan down on the ground unbelievable.....Power shouldve been red carded IMO for that intentionally provocative 3RD goal 'celebration' too

* Edit ...since @Eaststandboy has 'changed' the poll ratings , its now a deserved -1 from me

Last edited:
Natural dickhead homer. Real shame if mackems will grab promotion by these three points.

He is a disgrace. Should not be allowed anywhere near a football ground. How he can sleep at night is beyond me.
The complete disregard for a players welfare should have him barred and sacked.

A consistent and reliable performer.

Consistently inconsistent and reliably unreliable.

A consistent and reliable performer.

Consistently inconsistent and reliably unreliable.
Correct consistent in giving them everything and us f**k all. Got the sending off right though Sykes shouldn’t have gone in. How does Kettle keep getting appointed. I work with a QPR fan who says he is s**t and a Coventry supporter neighbour who also says this.

Consistant....as in consistantly shockingly attrocious. Fat ,useless , incompetant excuse for a referee IMO . On senior yf moderator @Malc's instruction only a choice of 1 or 2 in todays ref watch scores .so no 0 option ...a very very very generous 1 from me, Kettles mis handling of the game ruined what couldve been a decent match.......allowing the fk with Brannagan down on the ground unbelievable.....Power shouldve been red carded IMO for that intentionally provocative 3RD goal 'celebration' too
What happened to the other number 0?

Generally the referees have been fine this season.
Kettle though? Awful.
And the trouble is that many people called it before the game
It will be called before any game we are playing that he is officiating

Back
Top Bottom