Ex Player Sade signs (U23)

Very dodgy goings on IMO. But would we expect anything else from the previous manager?

Similar to Tsun Dai?
I had the signings of Ben Davis and Tsun Dai down as possibly being encouraged by ownership to increase our visibility abroad.

With Yoav Sade the motivation was a lot less clear. Didn't a poster ITK on here say we were helping him avoid a military draft in Israel? Although that wouldn't explain why we signed him in the first place.

It will all be lost to the merky world of the ultimate nepotist Karl Robinsoon.

I may be completely wrong on this but didn't Sade's family provide a lot of sponsorship to the club?

Did he ever play for anyone apart from us? I know he never got near our first team squad, but would be interested to hear if he went anywhere on loan (Witney, etc.) and actually played in their first team. And - did anyone ever see him play? Or train?!

Did he ever play for anyone apart from us? I know he never got near our first team squad, but would be interested to hear if he went anywhere on loan (Witney, etc.) and actually played in their first team. And - did anyone ever see him play? Or train?!
Didn't he go to North Leigh? Not sure if he actually played a game or not.

I'm unsure if he is a "footballer" of any sort or if it's true about his parents that they just paid for him to pretend to be a footballer? It's all so weird.

Didn't he go to North Leigh? Not sure if he actually played a game or not.

I'm unsure if he is a "footballer" of any sort or if it's true about his parents that they just paid for him to pretend to be a footballer? It's all so weird.
It is very odd. You'd have thought he'd have got at least a local semi-pro club to take him on loan. He must have been really off the pace.

I cannot tell a lie, I saw him play. I believe it was an U23 cup game at Huddersfield.
@westyorkshireexile was there that evening as well, perhaps he can confirm?

I also seem to recall him having a short loan at Stratford?

Plus of course KR played him in a couple of pre-season friendlies this year, including scoring an own goal after coming on as a sub.

A legend.

Last edited:
He had loans at Braintree, Hertford Town, North Leigh, Stratford and Ware FC. A couple of which we didn't bother to announce along side numerous contract extensions.

There was the exposure of the Palace and Arsenal bench appearances as well as one in the Pizza trophy, and some minutes this pre-season.
Never got anywhere near the first team when classed as an U21, and certainly wasn't registered for the league once he became an 'overage' player.

Someone who used to be linked with the club told me the following when asked about him at the end of the 21/22 season:

"I’m not entirely sure on the details but they keep renewing for reasons away from football. Assume one day they’ll eventually stop handing him new deals, no idea if that’ll be this year though!"

Just odd.

He had loans at Braintree, Hertford Town, North Leigh, Stratford and Ware FC. A couple of which we didn't bother to announce along side numerous contract extensions.

There was the exposure of the Palace and Arsenal bench appearances as well as one in the Pizza trophy, and some minutes this pre-season.
Never got anywhere near the first team when classed as an U21, and certainly wasn't registered for the league once he became an 'overage' player.

Someone who used to be linked with the club told me the following when asked about him at the end of the 21/22 season:

"I’m not entirely sure on the details but they keep renewing for reasons away from football. Assume one day they’ll eventually stop handing him new deals, no idea if that’ll be this year though!"

Just odd.
Aren't we supposed to be a professionally run football club with "top 30" ambitions?

Can't add much more beyond the "just odd" that you went with. What a bizarre episode which epitomises KR's premiership.

I always wondered if it had anything to do with Zaki Nuseibei?

On a side note I always liked the way Zaki engaged with the fans, and he still seems interested in us.

I cannot tell a lie, I saw him play. I believe it was an U23 cup game at Huddersfield.
@westyorkshireexile was there that evening as well, perhaps he can confirm?

I also seem to recall him having a short loan at Stratford?

Plus of course KR played him in a couple of pre-season friendlies this year, including scoring an own goal after coming on as a sub.

A legend.
Yes I was there but my only recollections of the match were us being completely dominated by a very tall set of Huddersfield players which included Josh Koroma and entry was free.We improved slightly second half after our foreign player was replaced.
Having said all that, I cannot remember Sade playing.

Back
Top Bottom