General s ... 3x U23s out on loan , and...

Sarge

God like member
Arron Heap released ...

Good luck to Arron Heap for the future but I'm not surprised as other midfielders have clearly gone ahead of him in the pecking order.

I hope he makes his way up through the non-league game. I wonder if he will end up at North Leigh for the rest of this season.

Good luck to Arron Heap for the future but I'm not surprised as other midfielders have clearly gone ahead of him in the pecking order.

I hope he makes his way up through the non-league game. I wonder if he will end up at North Leigh for the rest of this season.
thought he was a decent prospect with huge potential ... good luck to him

Sad to see you go Aaron maybe join north Leigh and work your way up from
There. The amount you can learn off someone of the class and skill of Henry landers I’m sure will stand you in great stead for the future

Have to say, it doesn't fill me with expectation when a youth teamer goes out on loan to a club like Chalfont St Peter (Owen James) or Abingdon United (Jordan Edwards), particularly when they're on the older side like James. Just don't think it's a good sign when you have to drop down to the 8th tier to get a regular game.

Sade's going out to a decent National League South outfit in Braintree, so that's one that gives me a little more hope.

Not seen Viktor play as of yet. Does anyone no how he compares to Nico? Yeah few years ago Owen James was one off the hottest things going. Heard from a relative of one of the u23 that earlier on in the season a lot of the lads wasn’t happy because of the lack of matches for the u23 and how they wasn’t happy they didn’t get loaned out sooner so maybe it’s a case of match fitness as in why they are going so low down the pyramid and Owen James hasn’t got many goals in his loan spell so hopefully lower down the pyramid he can Grab a few goals and maybe get a loan higher up after this spell

Not seen Viktor play as of yet. Does anyone no how he compares to Nico? Yeah few years ago Owen James was one off the hottest things going. Heard from a relative of one of the u23 that earlier on in the season a lot of the lads wasn’t happy because of the lack of matches for the u23 and how they wasn’t happy they didn’t get loaned out sooner so maybe it’s a case of match fitness as in why they are going so low down the pyramid and Owen James hasn’t got many goals in his loan spell so hopefully lower down the pyramid he can Grab a few goals and maybe get a loan higher up after this spell

Inst there a league, of sorts, for U23s? Oufc (obviously) this season ( & last ) arent part of it...if there is one.... vaguely remember a 5 min FF on rad ox (or perhaps was it in an Academy report) that it was decided to not be part of u23s league instead to arrange U23 games on a friendly basis?
there again perhaps it was a post on YF that said that?

Ive seen Viktor Milton play, not as developed as Nico Jones is currently, but nonetheless a decent player with promise and potential

With some U23s, being loaned out marks the start of the end of their career with OUFC

Inst there a league, of sorts, for U23s? Oufc (obviously) this season ( & last ) arent part of it...if there is one.... vaguely remember a 5 min FF on rad ox (or perhaps was it in an Academy report) that it was decided to not be part of u23s league instead to arrange U23 games on a friendly basis?
there again perhaps it was a post on YF that said that?

Ive seen Viktor Milton play, not as developed as Nico Jones is currently, but nonetheless a decent player with promise and potential

With some U23s, being loaned out marks the start of the end of their career with OUFC
Obviously I won’t say who said it just so I don’t get any one in trouble but what I was told was they were relying on the 6 games we would of got in the premier league cup but getting knocked out of that meant the players never had a proper schedule and wasn’t playing as regular as they would off liked which was making them very unhappy at the time. But with most of them now getting loaned out I guess that’s no longer a issue. Yeah I think we can tell how some are thought off in a way depending on where they are loaned to and the level

Just read the game report from Saturday and Arron McCreadie made the first, scored the second and was named man of the match on his debut for Hayes and Yeading. Well done to the lad, hopefully this will really push him on In his first year as a pro.

Back
Top Bottom