Ex Player Ryan Ledson

I can’t be the only one who, for a nanosecond, gets slightly confused by the reference to Hemmings surely?

Every time I see it, I think “What’s Kane doing getting involved with this Ledson saga”.

I can’t be the only one who, for a nanosecond, gets slightly confused by the reference to Hemmings surely?

Every time I see it, I think “What’s Kane doing getting involved with this Ledson saga”.
Trevor Hemmings is North Ends owner. He also helped keep three clubs from falling into administration. Morecambe and Hartlepool. And also North End. I feel he deserves more respect.

Trevor Hemmings is North Ends owner. He also helped keep three clubs from falling into administration. Morecambe and Hartlepool. And also North End. I feel he deserves more respect.

Oh we do apologise if we don’t know who the owner of a club in a run down northern town that we have no interest in is.

Are OUFC in debt?
not particularly ...hence me 'saying' OUFC DONT need to sell...if anyone wants one of our players, dont take the P**s with derisory chancer type offers, £2.5 - 3m PLUS add ons is a start point for Lego Id say.... even if your chairman is related in some way to an OUFC asset currently out on loan, there aint gonna be any mates rates !

Thanks Wikipedia.

If true he won’t pass a fitness test. Just seen him in the Pool at David Lloyd doing recovery work with Nelson.
On a side note... Ledo’s swimming is absolutely terrible :)
And he was a total girl getting in that cold pool too.
Oh and Nelson is ripped!

Genuinely good comeback PNE (enough of the badmouthing the north now eh peeps) - some of us are still miffed at Bradford swiping Dean Windass from us all those years ago...or whitehead to Sunderland....roofe to Leeds....lunny to Sheff utd.....come to think of it....a lot of talent has been swiped by the North over the years...(Almost a relief Callum went against trend lol)

Preston. Really? I mean, they're having a decent season at the moment but they're hardly a club that's going to be challenging for promotion to the Premier League.

Back
Top Bottom