Russian racisim

Northstandboy

Owner
Staff member
I have a bad feeling that racism will make the deadlines in Russia. If it does (I hope not), I would like to see what FIFA do to try and address it.

Quite sad reading that that Danny Rose has asked his family not to come watch him because of fears of racism. As his dad said, this could be the one chance he has of watching his son play in a World Cup, and he's being asked to give it a miss.

Just seen this on SSN.

TBH I'm white and wouldn't want my family to go to Russia!

Close public saunas and make crayfish illegal to buy, sell or eat in Russia for the duration of the world cup might help a bit?:oops:

*racism and *headlines

Glad to help.

None of it matters as its all about £££££`s no more no less.

LGBT groups have also advised against public displays of affection I believe. This World Cup will probably dominate headlines for all the wrong reasons - discrimination, violence and the inevitable picture of Southgate looking glum after we’re knocked out early. Maybe a “something-gate” pun/headline too.

LGBT groups have also advised against public displays of affection I believe. This World Cup will probably dominate headlines for all the wrong reasons - discrimination, violence and the inevitable picture of Southgate looking glum after we’re knocked out early. Maybe a “something-gate” pun/headline too.
"Mouth-gate" - if he loses his cool and says something controversial
"Slouch-gate" - if he is pictured slumped in his seat during our defeat
"Pout-gate" - if he is pictured with a odd expression on his face
"Clout-gate" - if he hits someone during a pitch invasion
"Lout-gate" - if his is pictured with a beer and/or the players are shown being rowdy
"Doubt-gate" - if he shows any indecision
"Kraut-gate" - if we beat/lose to Germany
"Nowt-gate" - if we come home without scoring
"Rout-gate" - if we get hammered by someone
"Tout-gate" - if he is discovered to have given away free tickets
"Devout-gate" - if he is pictured in church and/or praying
"Gout-gate" - if he gets a bad foot
"Snout-gate" - if he cracks and is pictured snorting some illegal substance.....

Don't want to see racism but a good old scrap would be pretty interesting to watch.
I think a good old scrap is highly unlikely. Try 'british fans have seven bells knocked out of them by self styled FSB hoolgans' (who have been training for years) carnage

The Russian authorities have been "visiting" known hooligans and they have been warned that they will get heavy penalties if they step out of line,Russia will stamp down on anything that will make them look bad....... but i guess the w****r press will be out trying to make a mountain out of a molehill when a few scuffles break out........................lots of the usual plastic chair throwing stuff.

I think a good old scrap is highly unlikely. Try 'british fans have seven bells knocked out of them by self styled FSB hoolgans' (who have been training for years) carnage

That'll do too :ROFLMAO:

Hope nobody dies though, some of that Marseille footage was a bit nasty. Russians lack the class of our gentleman hooligans.

Back
Top Bottom