Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Poor grasp of the game was either an out and out homer or totally incompetent. Or a bit of both...... missed/ ignored/ was oblivious to the ball going out of play before the pen given, & a foul before the equaliser, bottled giving Harding a second yellow, oblivious to 'intent' by Rotherham players many times waving play on instead of giving a foul (and a yellow card), .... 3 from me

Last edited:
Poor grasp of the game was either an out and out homer or totally incompetent. Or a bit of both...... missed/ ignored/ was oblivious to the ball going out of play before the pen given, & a foul before the equaliser, bottled giving Harding a second yellow, oblivious to 'intent' by Rotherham players many times waving play on instead of giving a foul (and a yellow card), .... 3 from me
Pretty much spot on. I gave a 4 but it could have been less.

Zero from me. Allowing Rotherham to get away with the pulling of shirts and stopping play after a free kick has been taken just to speak to a player. Very inept had the ball gone out of play just before the penalty?

Zero from me. Allowing Rotherham to get away with the pulling of shirts and stopping play after a free kick has been taken just to speak to a player. Very inept had the ball gone out of play just before the penalty?
I will look forward to seeing the video but, live, it certainly looked out.

Somebody gave a 10?
We have had some really good referees recently ( including v Sunderland where we lost)
Today's ref was poor in my view

there's a saying in RU, 'the ref is always right, especially when he or she is wrong'. I can't believe we're out of contention for promotion due to the refs.

there's a saying in RU, 'the ref is always right, especially when he or she is wrong'. I can't believe we're out of contention for promotion due to the refs.
be a bit pointless on a football ( that's with a round ball, not an egg shaped one) forum having a ref watch thread post game , if the ref was- in the opinion of those who have one- always right

not winning enough games is the main factor why this season OUFC have missed out on contesting the playoffs

I hope you enjoy Trevor Kettle officiating the final home game of this season being 'always right'

what about playing without referees? serious question. getting rid of penalties. have 4 lines people instead, no cards, all disciplinary gets dealt with after matches by TV. the lines ppl can step in-field and give free-kicks.

Back
Top Bottom