Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Poor grasp of the game was either an out and out homer or totally incompetent. Or a bit of both...... missed/ ignored/ was oblivious to the ball going out of play before the pen given, & a foul before the equaliser, bottled giving Harding a second yellow, oblivious to 'intent' by Rotherham players many times waving play on instead of giving a foul (and a yellow card), .... 3 from me

Last edited:

Manorlounger

Poor grasp of the game was either an out and out homer or totally incompetent. Or a bit of both...... missed/ ignored/ was oblivious to the ball going out of play before the pen given, & a foul before the equaliser, bottled giving Harding a second yellow, oblivious to 'intent' by Rotherham players many times waving play on instead of giving a foul (and a yellow card), .... 3 from me
Pretty much spot on. I gave a 4 but it could have been less.

bazzer9461

God like member
Zero from me. Allowing Rotherham to get away with the pulling of shirts and stopping play after a free kick has been taken just to speak to a player. Very inept had the ball gone out of play just before the penalty?

Manorlounger

Zero from me. Allowing Rotherham to get away with the pulling of shirts and stopping play after a free kick has been taken just to speak to a player. Very inept had the ball gone out of play just before the penalty?
I will look forward to seeing the video but, live, it certainly looked out.

Foley

Somebody gave a 10?
We have had some really good referees recently ( including v Sunderland where we lost)
Today's ref was poor in my view

WWizardsNBA

there's a saying in RU, 'the ref is always right, especially when he or she is wrong'. I can't believe we're out of contention for promotion due to the refs.

Sarge

God like member
there's a saying in RU, 'the ref is always right, especially when he or she is wrong'. I can't believe we're out of contention for promotion due to the refs.
be a bit pointless on a football ( that's with a round ball, not an egg shaped one) forum having a ref watch thread post game , if the ref was- in the opinion of those who have one- always right

not winning enough games is the main factor why this season OUFC have missed out on contesting the playoffs

I hope you enjoy Trevor Kettle officiating the final home game of this season being 'always right'

WWizardsNBA

what about playing without referees? serious question. getting rid of penalties. have 4 lines people instead, no cards, all disciplinary gets dealt with after matches by TV. the lines ppl can step in-field and give free-kicks.