Sport Royal Ascot whisper

H

horseman

Stratum 6:10 Ascot is around 14/1 and worth small ew bet....is owned by the Owner of Brighton and one of the guys i own a horse with was staying in the same hotel as Graham Potter in Crete and big Run expected.

My fellow owner owns Grantley Hall 4:38 Redcar is around 3/1....played up at stalls last time missed the break and did not show true colours...expected to run well today

Stratum 6:10 Ascot is around 14/1 and worth small ew bet....is owned by the Owner of Brighton and one of the guys i own a horse with was staying in the same hotel as Graham Potter in Crete and big Run expected.

My fellow owner owns Grantley Hall 4:38 Redcar is around 3/1....played up at stalls last time missed the break and did not show true colours...expected to run well today
Won hard held, hope you made a few quid

Thank you, mate!

What a run from Stratum!

Only saw this post a few minutes before and got on on the exchange at 14.5 as I didn't have time to mess around, didn't fully expect it to be matched as it was trading at 11.5 at the time. Only a fiver each way but a nice treat, top work @horseman

If I ever bump into you in a pub @horseman i‘ll buy you a pint; shame you weren’t there with me yesterday! ‘Big run?!’ Jesus..

Didn't have the signal to access my betting app for this [emoji17]

Congratulations to all winners though!

Back
Top Bottom