Rovers tickets

sonofivan

Apologies of covered elsewhere - anyone know if there are any away tickets left for this match? Specifically seats as I am taking my little one.

Will try and call the ticket office tomorrow.

Cheers

Believe I read that all seats have now been sold. Therefore, only terrace in now available and the match is all ticket.

Apologies of covered elsewhere - anyone know if there are any away tickets left for this match? Specifically seats as I am taking my little one.

Will try and call the ticket office tomorrow.

Cheers
I believe I saw on the Twitter feed earlier that all seats have sold out - terrace only left I'm afraid.

Cheers for the info. Took my 7 year old last season and it was difficult for him to see from the stand, so will have to decide whether to stand again or go in the home end seats. Neither option is very appealing!

yes the terrace is not ideal for youngsters, unless you can get in early and bag a spot near the front, I've done similar when mine were younger.

2nd worse terrace view in our division, behind Wimbledon. Luckily bagged seats.

I live in the Bristol area and for some reason this game has completely passed me by. Doubt I'll be able to get a ticket in time. Does anyone know that if I ring up the ticket office they could sort out a 'print at home' option for me?

I live in the Bristol area and for some reason this game has completely passed me by. Doubt I'll be able to get a ticket in time. Does anyone know that if I ring up the ticket office they could sort out a 'print at home' option for me?
Depends if theres been a fridge fire? :oops:...... seriously though, in the unlikely event (?) of the away terrace selling out , in previous games at the memorial when away allocation has sold out well in advance, popping along to the Gas ticket office, giving a BS postcode, and watching the match (undercover) from the home family terrace has been an option that Ive used on a few occasions

Depends if theres been a fridge fire? :oops:...... seriously though, in the unlikely event (?) of the away terrace selling out , in previous games at the memorial when away allocation has sold out well in advance, popping along to the Gas ticket office, giving a BS postcode, and watching the match (undercover) from the home family terrace has been an option that Ive used on a few occasions

Crisis averted! Ticket booked

Back
Top Bottom