Rotherham (h) ticket sales

Ticket sales not looking great. Might get 7,000 home fans. Even the dot counter is away in the sunshine … although I guess he will be counted in the official attendance whilst drinking a cool beer somewhere nice.

around 7.5 to 8k total would be reasonable-ish IMO

We had a larger than expected number of walk-ups against Hartlepool so hopefully push it up to around 7500 home fans and maybe 700-800 from Rotherham. The game deserves more but January is always a tight month and some may have to choose between tomorrow and Tuesday against Ipswich.

Ticket sales not looking great. Might get 7,000 home fans. Even the dot counter is away in the sunshine … although I guess he will be counted in the official attendance whilst drinking a cool beer somewhere nice.

We were at 6,800 home fans earlier today, so I'd expect another 200 or so by midnight and then 200/300 walk ups tomorrow, maybe more as the weather in Oxford looks ok tomorrow? Rotherham had sold 830 by close of business today, so I think they may bring 1,000 all told. That will give us about 8,200/8,300 in total, which is respectable enough for mid January.

The cool beer tastes good, but it will taste better tomorrow night if we have another 3 points in the bag!

We were at 6,800 home fans earlier today, so I'd expect another 200 or so by midnight and then 200/300 walk ups tomorrow, maybe more as the weather in Oxford looks ok tomorrow? Rotherham had sold 830 by close of business today, so I think they may bring 1,000 all told. That will give us about 8,200/8,300 in total, which is respectable enough for mid January.

The cool beer tastes good, but it will taste better tomorrow night if we have another 3 points in the bag!

Reckon it will taste even sweeter when we go top on Tuesday! Enjoy your time away

Quick count up before bed (I know how to live!!!) and we're at 7,050 home sales, so 500 sold today and well on course for a decent crowd. It might even push 8,500.

Quick count up before bed (I know how to live!!!) and we're at 7,050 home sales, so 500 sold today and well on course for a decent crowd. It might even push 8,500.
good work again. how’s the Ipswich sales looking or have you not started on that one? and if not, why not ?

• React
Reactions: MJB
good work again. how’s the Ipswich sales looking or have you not started on that one? and if not, why not ?

Set it up last week and will update it after tomorrow. It was similar to Rotherham on Monday and I'd imagine will be a similar home attendance and higher away attendance.

Set it up last week and will update it after tomorrow. It was similar to Rotherham on Monday and I'd imagine will be a similar home attendance and higher away attendance.

Going to be a nightmare on Tuesday with all those tractors in the car park.

Back
Top Bottom