Rotherham fan in peace

Thank you for your sentiments. A 16 year old female Millers fan died suddenly if you're unsure & the U's fans participation in the 16th minute applause would be very much appreciated.
We do have the third best defence in the League though conceding only 10 goals in 11 games so it may not be the goal laden three points you expect. I hope you enjoy your visit apart from the result, good away end with state of the art facilities (for lower league anyway), no restricted views, steep steps though but that's a good thing as you'll still see everything even if someone 6 feet 8 is sitting in front of you.

Going to this one, went to the cup game a couple of seasons ago and was a great away day lovely ground. Parking near ground and easy access by road.

Could you advise on the best place to park?
I'm driving up with my 12 year old on a rare away trip, he is determined to go around all of the grounds and yours looks like a good one to get us on our way.

Watching from Italy on I-Follow, I thought that all fans united in their applause. It was particularly evident at 16 minutes, as the camera panned around the ground while fans (and both sets of coaches, etc.) stood and applauded. The applause was also very well heard on 66 minutes.

Oxford were excellent today & thank you Us fans for the 16th minute applause & I hope we did the Us fan who sadly passed away justice in the 66th minute.
Back to the game I thought it was a fairly even game in the 1st half but you lot tore us a new one in the 2nd & ran out deserved winners.
I took some pics from the game but they're "too large" to post? Any ideas.
BTW your 700+ fans were great today & are a credit to your club.
My report & vlog will be on the D3D4Football.com website & youtube channel either later today or in the morning if you'd like to check them out.

Oxford were excellent today & thank you Us fans for the 16th minute applause & I hope we did the Us fan who sadly passed away justice in the 66th minute.
Back to the game I thought it was a fairly even game in the 1st half but you lot tore us a new one in the 2nd & ran out deserved winners.
My report & vlog will be on the D3D4Football.com website & youtube channel either later today or in the morning if you'd like to check them out.
Well said - I love you ????

Nice to have a fan who comes in peace and stays that way. You, sir, are a credit to your club and fanbase. Good luck for the rest of the season. Looking forward to welcoming you to our shithole. And tearing you another new one, obviously [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom