Tickets Rotherham Away - Saturday 23rd April - SOLD OUT

Oxford1996

Reminder - ALL TICKET.

ALLOCATION - 1,200

Any idea how many we’ve sold for this @OUSP Secretary? Any chance it gets changed from all ticket if we don’t sell out by Friday?

Reminder - ALL TICKET.

ALLOCATION - 1,200

Any idea how many we’ve sold for this @OUSP Secretary? Any chance it gets changed from all ticket if we don’t sell out by Friday?
Spoke to the ticket office this afternoon and they said we'd sold around 900.

I'd imagine we will sell out in the next few days.

FQnlUHCXoAAB425

Should we ask for more? 1200 seems too low for a game of such importance.

Looks like it's nearly a sell-out. Those red blocks are only single seats and I presume the 2 green blocks are segregation.

View attachment 8664
Scratch that. Segregation appears to be the whole of SS2 and possibly part of SS3 looking at @WestOxon U’s post above. That away end is supposed to hold 2000 so roughly 400 per block. Suggests to me that they limit us to SS4, SS5 and SS6 (or the blocks with the U,F,C).
I'm no dot counter though!

There has been some building work that has limited away allocations, although I think that has ended.
Used to be around 2,500 IIRC?

Rotherham fan I know says they've been selling more into the east corner than previous season - as can be seen in the stadium diagram above. And this alongside some building work on access roads has affected where the segregation netting is as well as under stand/turnstile allocations i.e. moves everything closer to the centre of the goal.

But despite this, seems to think the 1200 offered in the second half of the season is low considering the whole end holds circa 2500.

Sheff Weds and Sunderland both sold out allocations of circa 2500 earlier in the season (before stadium capacity was limited in relation to building work on access roads)

Wigan took 2000 in February.
But MK/Lincoln/Ipswich all seem to have only received allocations of 1200 in their games since March.

Back
Top Bottom