Ex Player Roofe To Anderlecht

I thought Roofe would be a good fit still at Leeds, have they had better come in, or did he want to leave? He's class, and must be one of the better quality Championship players.

Well, there's a surprise!

Pay off Eales and get rid of that millstone. Then the club can move on in the knowledge that what comes in, actually belongs to the club.

Kr/ec in oxwail .....“A lot of internal things are happening at the moment that legally we can’t speak about, but we’re hoping to get something with the money that can consolidate us for years to come.

Now thats got me wondering

Kr/ec in oxwail .....“A lot of internal things are happening at the moment that legally we can’t speak about, but we’re hoping to get something with the money that can consolidate us for years to come.

What’s you thinking? Hopefully put aside in a pot to go towards buying some land ?

what does kr/ec mean?

Back
Top Bottom