Roofe sell on?

I would say that’s definitely the instalments, but the bit below is interesting, and may allow for such things as sell on clauses ?? Who knows, I’m fairly confident we have no sell on clause. And I have never heard of a double sell on clause, it’s just not practical in this instance, as oufc would make no money
Perhaps hold your hand up and say you were wrong on saying Roofe was not a named contract ? Without knowing what’s on that contract it covers presumably anything legal so instalments , promotions , sell -ons , international appearances ...

But at a basic reading I’d say the 4 named players are for known transfer instalments. And the anything else covers other players and perhaps sell ons.

Why not use just the last “anything else”, well perhaps it might be seen as too vague and uncertain.

Perhaps hold your hand up and say you were wrong on saying Roofe was not a named contract ? Without knowing what’s on that contract it covers presumably anything legal so instalments , promotions , sell -ons , international appearances ...

But at a basic reading I’d say the 4 named players are for known transfer instalments. And the anything else covers other players and perhaps sell ons.

Why not use just the last “anything else”, well perhaps it might be seen as too vague and uncertain.

So hold my hands up and say I was wrong , but on looking through it u agree I’m right that they are for known transfer instalments. Got ya [emoji848]

So hold my hands up and say I was wrong , but on looking through it u agree I’m right that they are for known transfer instalments. Got ya [emoji848]

Well I don’t know what’s in the contact. Leeds might have paid in full and it covers sell ons? So I don’t “agree”.

Well I don’t know what’s in the contact. Leeds might have paid in full and it covers sell ons? So I don’t “agree”.

But I should hold my hands up for saying that if there was a sell on darryl would have included it ? When right there in black and white it’s not specifically included and you don’t know what’s in the contract ????????

But I should hold my hands up for saying that if there was a sell on darryl would have included it ? When right there in black and white it’s not specifically included and you don’t know what’s in the contract ????????

Read it again. Four players are named contracts . None mention what is in the contract for instalments, sell ons, internationals etc.

Read it again. Four players are named contracts . None mention what is in the contract for instalments, sell ons, internationals etc.

But we do know mark, don’t we . Or are the figures relating to those players just coincidentally the exact same amount that was due to be paid in instalments as that owed to darryl ?

But we do know mark, don’t we . Or are the figures relating to those players just coincidentally the exact same amount that was due to be paid in instalments as that owed to darryl ?

Stop saying ‘we’. , I haven’t a clue about any real money cash flows

Stop saying ‘we’. , I haven’t a clue about any real money cash flows

So not really in a position to say I should hold my hands up for being wrong then are you . Any way whatever, I think u have probably done me a big favour in helping me make a decision I should have done a long time ago . Cheers

Back
Top Bottom