Roofe in starting line v ManU

chuckbert

At Optus stadium in Perth for ManU v Leeds. Roofe’s playing. Huge crowd, fireworks. Fewer Leeds fans than ManU but they’re louder (most of the ManU fans are plastics, whereas I don’t think Leeds have any plastics :). Crowds about 50-60k someone’s making some cash.

At Optus stadium in Perth for ManU v Leeds. Roofe’s playing. Huge crowd, fireworks. Fewer Leeds fans than ManU but they’re louder (most of the ManU fans are plastics, whereas I don’t think Leeds have any plastics :). Crowds about 50-60k someone’s making some cash.
if youre there in person maybe belt out a few choruses of 'Magic Hat' &/or The Roofe is on fire' perhaps ? ;)

Roofes gaving to play wing, right back and central defence cos Leeds are not great...

if youre there in person maybe belt out a few choruses of 'Magic Hat' &/or The Roofe is on fire' perhaps ? ;)
We tried roofes on fire but it just seemed to confuse the Leeds fan next to me. He also prefers the keeeeemar pronunciation.

We tried roofes on fire but it just seemed to confuse the Leeds fan next to me. He also prefers the keeeeemar pronunciation.
guess thats to be expected from those Leeds heathens ;)

They’ve certainly not had much to cheer about. 4-0 now with 10 to go. Couple of chances including a Roofe header. Lots of diving from ManU which is a bit disappointing in a meaningless friendly.

And a nasty challenge from young at the death, leading to some handbags. Leeds streaker who didn’t make it onto the pitch too.

No mention of the youngsters for Man Utd? Greenwood and James being very impressive.

Somewhat of a bias view then..
Err. Yes. Why not? I wouldn’t have even posted anything if it hadn’t been for ex-Oxford Kemar playing (one of the nicest football players I have met). Given that you obviously watched it on MUTV and the worlds media shits out content about ManU, it’s probably ok for me not to bother!

Why not? It’s a pointless game. Are we to be expecting brief reports on every pre season game involving ex Ox players? Could get quite tedious if that’s the case. Anyone know what a certain Dwight T is up to. Would love a match repeat on his progress, how about Mehmet? ..

Back
Top Bottom