Ronaldo and Rape claims

Seems its developing. Very murky.......... "paid her off" with a NDA and now she`s back. Maybe the money is running out?

Nike and EA Sports who have major sponsorship deals with him are watching this very carefully. Apparently, the Nike deal is worth nearly $1bn which would hurt if Ronaldo only lost a partial amount of that.

Nike and EA Sports who have major sponsorship deals with him are watching this very carefully. Apparently, the Nike deal is worth nearly $1bn which would hurt if Ronaldo only lost a partial amount of that.
Ronaldo has more money than he will ever need.
I think that it is possible that he has more to worry about than a few extra £1b. Whether what is being said is true or not.

Just part of the whole "he touched me" 10,20,30 years ago or longer................... its purely about £££`s.

Ronaldo has more money than he will ever need.
I think that it is possible that he has more to worry about than a few extra £1b. Whether what is being said is true or not.

That doesn't take into account the effect on his ego if he lost those contracts.

Seems like a pretty open and shut case when there's legal documentation of Ronaldo admitting that she kept saying no.

wonder when Prince Andrews "alleged" impropriety is gonna resurface???? all very very quiet on that one eh??? i will keep digging it up tho

wonder when Prince Andrews "alleged" impropriety is gonna resurface???? all very very quiet on that one eh??? i will keep digging it up tho
The one that ALLEGEDLY involves the child of one of our former owners? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom