Robinson's post-match interview

Wallop

'We were the better team' - no and again I say no we absolutely were not.

'We didn't have a cutting edge' - this from the man who has overseen two transfer windows and failed to sign a striker.

'We worked on things all week and did the opposite of these' - ineffective training regime then.

'Jordan wanted too many touches and didn't get enough crosses in' - latest player to be publicly thrown under the bus.

The man is deluded and I really fear we are going to get relegated.

Funny the analytics of KRs words are never given their own thread after a good result.

I’m annoyed as anyone but have learned to take KRs words with a pinch of salt. Some fair comments in there, some OTT.

I’m annoyed he didn’t start Mackie over Sinclair mostly.

Funny the analytics of KRs words are never given their own thread after a good result.

I’m annoyed as anyone but have learned to take KRs words with a pinch of salt. Some fair comments in there, some OTT.

Because really good results are few and far between. How do you think JG will feel after playing his heart out. Agree about Mackie though,Sinclair is not the answer to our problems. Why not play Jonte Smith, surely he's worth a punt after the frantic efforts to sign him.

But the real issue here is that he appears to have brought in yet another ‘striker’ who unfortunately, although admittedly early days, appears to be not what we really required. We needed ‘experience’ and ‘knows where the goal is’ but maybe that was out of our price range.

Because really good results are few and far between. How do you think JG will feel after playing his heart out. Agree about Mackie though,Sinclair is not the answer to our problems. Why not play Jonte Smith, surely he's worth a punt after the frantic efforts to sign him.

judging him by his u23 appearance on tues eve, he needs to get a bit fitter n quicker yet, WIP at the moment.... fingers crossed he'll be 'ready' soon

• React
Reactions: Ian
But the real issue here is that he appears to have brought in yet another ‘striker’ who unfortunately, although admittedly early days, appears to be not what we really required. We needed ‘experience’ and ‘knows where the goal is’ but maybe that was out of our price range.
Precisely. KR has wasted both transfer windows waiting for his choice to become available and neither are the answer to our prayers. Sinclair's 'early days' are rapidly coming to an end.

Even if there was a fair comment, which didn't hear, it would be eliminated 10 fold by the ones blaming everyone else.
It's simply the same drivel, ref to blame, their not doing what we practice in training....But when he criticises one of the few shining lights today, Graham, you can see how players would turn and not want to play for him.
I wonder if he really does believe the sh*te he actually comes out with.

Even if there was a fair comment, which didn't hear, it would be eliminated 10 fold by the ones blaming everyone else.
It's simply the same drivel, ref to blame, their not doing what we practice in training....But when he criticises one of the few shining lights today, Graham, you can see how players would turn and not want to play for him.
I wonder if he really does believe the sh*te he actually comes out with.

did they also not want to play for him against Barnsley, Pompey and Sunderland

same old same old on here after a loss

did they also not want to play for him against Barnsley, Pompey and Sunderland

same old same old on here after a loss

Read carefully, I said would turn, not had. Mind you, you list three teams, what about against Bury, Brentford, Plymouth, Bristol Rovers, Bradford, Southend, Luton, Wimbledon, Walsall, Portsmouth, Accrington, Burton, Fleetwood, Barnsley.

Read carefully, I said would turn, not had. Mind you, you list three teams, what about against Bury, Brentford, Plymouth, Bristol Rovers, Bradford, Southend, Luton, Wimbledon, Walsall, Portsmouth, Accrington, Burton, Fleetwood, Barnsley.
We’d do quite a bit better if we could avoid playing teams beginning with B...

In his favour I think that KR is genuine even if he is a bit useless, unlike our current owner. If I had the choice to get rid of one of them, KR's job would be safe.

'We were the better team' - no and again I say no we absolutely were not.

'We didn't have a cutting edge' - this from the man who has overseen two transfer windows and failed to sign a striker.

'We worked on things all week and did the opposite of these' - ineffective training regime then.

'Jordan wanted too many touches and didn't get enough crosses in' - latest player to be publicly thrown under the bus.

The man is deluded and I really fear we are going to get relegated.

Thought we were the better side tbh

In his favour I think that KR is genuine even if he is a bit useless, unlike our current owner. If I had the choice to get rid of one of them, KR's job would be safe.
Firstly I’m no fan of Tiger but I’d think the manager of Accrington would be more than happy to be able to bring in the calibre of player that Robinson has been allowed to. I get your point though.

What did KR say out of turn!?

He said he was embarrassed. He said he laid in to the team...just as we all feel. He said we didn’t play with the intensity of previous matches...we didn’t.

He said we didn’t cross enough as trained...Graham wanted to beat his man 4 times.

I don’t see what was wrong with what he said

Back
Top Bottom